Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/07/09/game-of-thrones-author-george-r-r-martin-gives-upset-fans-the-bird/

He's not dead but he's pretty pissed off with people being so bothered about his death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

drat you beat me to it by a second

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

FogHelmut posted:

...dead tired of your poo poo

gently caress him, he wont die, but he still wont finish the book

Yeah he will but it will just be three words long: "I am gay" with a crudely hand-drawn picture of Hodor jacking it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is the first celebrity death thread in newGBS that I bothered to look for actual news of instead of just assuming it was a joke because the irony would have been almost orgasmic.

He'll probably die in a hit and run. The driver will get out of his car, see Martin still alive, say "i'm not taking you to the hospital until you tell me the end of the story" then after George RR coughs up the spoilers, reverses over him repeatedly and speeds off into the distance, the only human being to know the end.

Also the driver hates GoT.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

THS posted:

i, for one, hope he doesnt die because its rude to wish death on people

Hahaha so the only reason you don't wish death upon him is due to politness and manners rather than a desire for him not to die

• Locked thread