Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
PMs are contributing to the moral decay of Something Awful
True
False
View Results

• Locked thread
Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
I sob loudly and in public when I see my inbox has no new messages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Please increase the PM limit.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

If anyone would like a picture of a crystal, please pm me and I will send you this tomorrow. I am experienced in sending pictur es of crystals and I hope that will help me use PMs for ethical reasons.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

Yeah great job OP now everybody knows that all "black world"'s communication goes trough Something Awfuls PM:s, watch the skies dumbass.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

words are weapons thus someone using words that you cant see is carrying concealed weapons. would you trust someone hiding a weapon on themselves no you wouldnt

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

This thread is on the World Tour

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Ectral posted:

If anyone would like a picture of a crystal, please pm me and I will send you this tomorrow. I am experienced in sending pictur es of crystals and I hope that will help me use PMs for ethical reasons.

pls pm me all the crystals

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

Pms are where the real development of this website actually happens. Deals are struck without us knowing

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

itt op begs for people to send him pm's because nobody pays attention to his funny posts

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
what is man but a miserable pile of secrets?

e: That's an actual quote by that Andre Malraux dude

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Upgrading to PMs was the best money ever spent. Now every day I can be reminded that nobody likes me.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
p sure the real mod conspiracies are carried out in irc :tinfoil:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Buschmaki posted:

Oh yeah, well you know what this post did? It made me feel bad. If that was your goal, mission accomplished I guess.

You don't like us making fun of you in front of you. You don't like us making fun of you behind your back. Pick one, dammit!

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Ectral posted:

This thread is on the World Tour

Final Destination Gas Chamber.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

No, i'm gay.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).
There's morality to decay here?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Buschmaki posted:

You bourgeoisie making fun of me for believing in change and not having plat, I have taken your names down. When the Forums Revolution begins, I will see that your plats and archives are distributed through the forum populace fairly and evenly, enjoy your smug sense of superiority now, because the forums revolution will not be posted about.

would you say the revolution will be... privately messaged about? :v:

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!
OP, do you also think that quote buttons should be proscribed, because they allow for breaking up posts into smaller parts, which as everyone knows is a form of trolling?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Um excuse me I came to D&D to have dry unfunny hugbox discussions about US politics what the gently caress are you guys doing :colbert:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Um excuse me I came to D&D to have dry unfunny hugbox discussions about US politics what the gently caress are you guys doing :colbert:

Pm a mod about it

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

General Bort posted:

Final Destination Gas Chamber.

Final Solution Gas Chamber

TURN IT OFF!
Dec 26, 2012
My morals are still factory fresh, since I haven't broken the seal yet.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
plat users are literal pond scum and will b 1st against the wall when the revolution comes

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Nosfereefer posted:

plat users are literal pond scum and will b 1st against the wall when the revolution comes

pay :20bux: for suicide by torch & pitchfork

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Nosfereefer posted:

The regular users are having problems? Let them report it! :wotwot:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

It came back :stare:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Nobody sends me PMs :(

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Please increase the PM limit, D&D mods.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
When PMs are made illegal, only criminals will send PMs, and everyone else will just use email, OP.

I hope that helps. :)

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

PleasingFungus posted:

When PMs are made illegal, only criminals will send PMs, and everyone else will just use email, OP.

I hope that helps. :)

Email is like PM's except you can send it to almost everyone on the internet and there's a 15GB limit instead of 500 PM's total.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Our conspiracies are made in public, amongst the discontent of the posting class, not amongs the scandalous whispers of the mod overlods. When will the posting class rise up and cast away our non PM having chains!

Free <someone or other>!!!

Tnega
Oct 26, 2010

Pillbug

Ectral posted:

See, this is what OP was talking about. We have the PM Übermensch hording all the pictures of crystals, thereby creating a division between the crystalful and chrysalis!

This kristallnacht: It is terrifying.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Email is like PM's except you can send it to almost everyone on the internet and there's a 15GB limit instead of 500 PM's total.

Please consider, however, the critical superiority that PMs possess w.r.t. smiley selection.

:30bux:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

duck monster posted:

Free <someone or other>!!!

sure i'll take it, no one's using it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

• Locked thread