Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I am a kickstarter backer and played with the original backer beta access. The leaps and bounds WMD has made is fantastic and I cannot wait to see what they do. Given the small size of the maps though it makes me afraid we will never see colossals/gargantuans or battle engines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
One thing I hope the UI update has are rule explanations for the various abilities and their effects. For instance, I only could figure out what Dennegrha's feat did because I looked it up via the tabletop rule book.

Also it seems that currently the TFG cannot shield wall and attack. They can charge and SW but every time I click Shield wall Spear it ends my activation. Fire doesn't seem to apply on hit either.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Sounds good to me. Maybe add something that states if you shield wall you cannot attack? As with the tabletop game you can do both. Actually it was really confusing to me since in the TT you can't SW and charge (Both are orders and you can only have a unit do one order) and yet in the video game you can't shield wall, move and attack.

All good though. I'll submit all this stuff via the feedback.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Will unit sound effects be in? For me I am really taken out of the game when I don't hear anything when I click, move or punch stuff. Same with spells.

Also do you know/can you say if Cyriss will eventually be DLC?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
It seems about 35/50 points. I ran Kreoss with a Vanquisher and Crusader. Then I put in 2x Cinerators, 6 TFG and 3? Cleansers.

I still wish that the UI would pop up with what certain stuff does. The Cinerators have Menoth Boon? Cool what's that? Oh....I have no way to know....

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I know that the KS got to the Apotheosis so they should be in soon!

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I like the single player but the camera is not hitching whenever the AI moves. Also my Trenchers can just stand out in the open and not worry about getting shot half the time since all of Khador seems to forget that they also have blunderbusses.

I still really enjoy the game, especially now with all the effects put in, just some patching stuff that needs to be worked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
One option I do wish they allow (if it isn't in there already) is to turn off combat animations. While it is cool to see them move and hit stuff it just makes the game go one for that much longer.

I am very much looking forward to the army painter and control zones being added.

• Locked thread