Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

So the single player went up today. And unless I'm missing something mission 1 is a little unplayable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Khisanth Magus posted:

Looks more like mission 3 to me, and you probably just needed to reposition the camera with the middle mouse button.

Overall I'm not entirely sure how happy I am with the game at this time. My biggest problem with playing the single player campaign is that the AI is still pretty piss poor, the allied AI being the worst but even the enemy AI is very poor. There are still lots of camera issues. Performance is better than it was but still overall rather poor. The gameplay itself is mostly fine, but it does have some issues.

It was the first level after the tutorial. I loaded it up last night and the camera was positioned above the ground level so I can actually play it now.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I agree with the above posters. The interface just seems clunky. With luck it'll sort itself out and get less so before launch but right now I just went back to xcom.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Did they ever improve the UI on the game to make it more playable?

• Locked thread