Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010

Brainbread posted:

As long as I can have my shield-walls of Man'O'War's, I will be happy. And eventually Vlad. I just want to make the army I played in person, pretty much. But yeah, with the introduction of Hordes the power creep was pretty much on full display.

This isn't the right thread for it, but if you genuinely think that Hordes armies are more powerful that Warmachine armies, please come post in the TG thread so we can break down why that's incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010
Thats good because table top biles are loving retarded for their point cost.

• Locked thread