Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Division?
Dan Marino
Joe Namath
Bart Starr
Joe Montana
I don't play but felt like voting anyway
View Results

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

loving Wes Welker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

JuicedSixFo posted:

I went from winning my projection, to losing it – meaning I'm winning this game because ESPN is literally 100% wrong

Someone should really do a study to prove just how loving wrong ESPN is every loving week.

You should never pay any attention to those projected points. Ever.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
pain of mind, i'm comin for that Joe Namath crown

you're gettin owned by Andy Dalton in week 1

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
You're all doomed.

Soon the era of JMatt will dawn. And with him a new pain will be brought upon the league.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

They don't let you use a lot of words.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm not winning my first matchup in the projections. I like this new schedule (I assume it was because the schedule was changed?)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If I somehow manage to win this week with no Ray Rice, Wes Welker, or Cam Newton I'm considering this a team of destiny.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Starting Alex Smith over Tom Brady. Smart or dumb: only time will tell.

Also going with last pick Jonathan Dwyer since he will be Zona's #1 if the foot injury to Ellington holds til Monday night.

Good luck everyone! Just kidding, gently caress you all

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

So yeah, anyone have an extra TE?

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Antonio Brown had better get some suspension for that. It is loving hilarious but come on, it is just the punter.

e: Welp, Tom Brady did get 1/2 point more than Smith, but I can deal.

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 7, 2014

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

TIME FOR CARSON PALMER (and also Malcom Floyd) TO BE A HERO

halonx
May 4, 2005

JetsGuy posted:

Someone should really do a study to prove just how loving wrong ESPN is every loving week.

You should never pay any attention to those projected points. Ever.

I know this. I really do, but when I'm projected to win by 20 points I feel pretty good about things going into the weekend.

And then I get hosed.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

halonx posted:

I know this. I really do, but when I'm projected to win by 20 points I feel pretty good about things going into the weekend.

And then I get hosed.

The Jets have found their new starting CB!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

So how's the trade market for Ray Rice :backtowork:

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
Matt Stafford on my big money league Hot Dog Heroes throws another bomb to Megatron in this league's Hot Dog Heroes, both teams content with ending the season tomorrow on a high note

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito posted:

All that and I'm still playing the same guy I was before and projected to win by 54 points according to ESPN. Surely this cannot go wrong somehow.

A win is a win, but 54 points my rear end. I had to sweat out Eli Manning possibly stumbling into a TD somehow.

1-0! To Victory!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
lost season

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Pulled out a win with my lovely autodraft/waiver acquisitions. Woo.

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
Anyone interested in Cruz, Bradshaw or Helu in exchange for a TE?

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Welp, my top 2 picks combined for 10 points. This is going to be a good year, I can feel it.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

It's hard to imagine how that week could have gone worse. What the gently caress is the use in having an elite wide receiver when his QB keeps throwing the ball to the other team?

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

tadashi posted:

It's hard to imagine how that week could have gone worse. What the gently caress is the use in having an elite wide receiver when his QB keeps throwing the ball to the other team?

Having an elite WR that drops everything?

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

darkwolf220 posted:

Having an elite WR that drops everything?

No one thinks of Braylon Edwards as elite.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Highest week 2 projection at the moment so I'm looking forward to limping in with 34 points total

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I know the Atlanta D kind of sucks but I'm going to be really pleasantly stunned if Jermaine Gresham puts up double-digits.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I picked up THE Isaiah Crowell this week off the waiver wire.

Y'all might as well engrave that trophy with my name now. Well, that is, if JetsGuy would buy a trophy....

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I could not pick up anyone because ESPN was doing maintenance when I went to put stuff in at 11:30 :mad:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

I want to feel bad for you, but drafting Ray Rice was retarded even when we thought it was just a two game suspension.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
The line between retarded/genius can be razor thin

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm the guy who drafted Gronk last season soooo

(unless it's from like a moral perspective, in which whatever if human garbage succeeded at least I get fake internet points)

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Im the guy who routinely forgets about Thursday Night Football.

gently caress Thursday Night Football, by the way.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Who drafted AP? Everyone is droppin like flies. I bet the next to go is Payton Manning for murder or something.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

Who drafted AP? Everyone is droppin like flies. I bet the next to go is Payton Manning for murder or something.

Bite your drat tongue.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

darkwolf220 posted:

I autodrafted him #1 overall thanks to ESPN's lovely fantasy football site that doesn't take pre-draft rankings into account.

Stevie Lee posted:

lost season

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Brees on pace for about 60 yards today.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pain of Mind posted:

Brees on pace for about 60 yards today.

Hopefully the momentum swings next half.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Aaaand 2 of my starters got knocked out of the game early :suicide:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Oh Carson Palmer and DeAngelo Williams are dead too now :o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

What's the point in even having a QB who has a big day when he's throwing all of his TD passes the a WR who's on the team you're facing?

• Locked thread