Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

Its steak night up here and I'm going to get it medium rare so fuuuuuuck you

if it's steak then that's ideal actually; we're talking about burgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

this piece of meat still contains moisture i'm going to have to object to it

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

i loving order everything medium because I just don't give a poo poo

except burgers because I'm not a moron

the kitchen staff laughs so hard at you. they laugh for hours. in fact one of them just called another one and mentioned you and theyre laughing again, and they have told all the women in the area about you, and they all got in a little group and giggled at you and assumed your penis must be fairly small

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

oh we are talking about burgers?

you get that well done unless you can be drat sure of the meat

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Moridin920 posted:

they only do that if you order it medium rare like an idiot

Bull. Order it well done and it'll come out burnt without fail.

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008
Medium is fine. Rare is too red, and all the juices end up soaking the rest of the food on the plate. Medium well and beyond are too dry and tough.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cyks posted:

Bull. Order it well done and it'll come out burnt without fail.

at a lovely place maybe

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you know who are seriously pussy? men that wear bike helmets

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I crave blood

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

NecroMonster posted:

oh we are talking about burgers?

you get that well done unless you can be drat sure of the meat

Lol If you order a burger at any place where they ask how you want it cooked.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

if it's steak then that's ideal actually; we're talking about burgers

I eat my burgers raw

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I use steak sauce as a dip for my frozen pizzas.

real talk: dipping imitation crab in A-1 is delicious

Saltin
Aug 20, 2003
Don't touch
Hey OP - you know how I want my steak? Done. Go grill it for me and keep your opinions to yourself.

Barfoid 3
Jun 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I just say medium because i don't know anything about food, OP, and medium sounds like hell, I can't be too far wrong.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cyks posted:

Lol If you order a burger at any place where they ask how you want it cooked.

they did it surprisingly often in England and it wasn't at ritzy places either, I'm talking like there were chain places and neighborhood bar & grills that did that

England is a strange, strange place

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if you order your steak medium well why not just order the pork chop instead since you hate yourself and can't taste your food

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Saltin posted:

Hey OP - you know how I want my steak? Done. Go grill it for me and keep your opinions to yourself.

op shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a steak after this horrible thread

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

freshly (that is ground in restaurant shortly before it is cooked) meat is fine (and ideal) to cook medium rare for a burger. but you should never cook that preground poo poo anything less than well. well, unless you want super bad shits, a horrible stomach ache, and probably parasites anyway

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

When's the last time there was even an e coli outbreak that wasn't linked to raw vegetables? Beef is so insanely regulated nowadays that you can pretty much eat steak tartare with marked down ground beef from the grocery store everyday and you won't get sick unless someone at the store literally drops a deuce in your meat

You guys are probably scared to eat cookie dough too

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

im not

and the only time i've ever gotten food poisoning was loving icecream lmbo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I order chicken medium rare and feed raw meat to my children it bolsters the immune system and toughens the gut

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

I order chicken medium rare and feed raw meat to my children it bolsters the immune system and toughens the gut

Good, once we out evolve that salmonella bullshit we can finally rid ourselves of the FDA.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
rare is for true players only

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
Dumbest thread ever. I order my burgers medium rare because I don't eat at loving McDonald's.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

in any case if you order steak more cooked than medium well you might as well be eating leather and/or charcoal

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

Good, once we out evolve that salmonella bullshit we can finally rid ourselves of the FDA.

They're in bed with big meat anyways so gently caress it let's get our appendixes firing up again and take our food back to the trees

Daryl Fucking Hall
Feb 27, 2007

Daryl ohhhhhhhh Daryl
why cant i be guy fieri

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

mookface posted:

They're in bed with big meat anyways so gently caress it let's get our appendixes firing up again and take our food back to the trees

I'm in bed with big meat. :smug:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

You're not already curing your venison on a tree?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I was at high-end steakhouse a while ago. I ordered my steak well done. It was delicious.

El Marrow
Jan 21, 2009

Everybody here is just as dead as you.

icantfindaname posted:

in any case if you order steak more cooked than medium well you might as well be eating leather and/or charcoal

This really is true.

doo doo guy
Jan 2, 2008

Anyone who cooks their meat is missing out on all the flavour~ *chomps down on myoglobin sponge that tastes like a dirty penny*

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if u eat meat ur p much a savage white devil w/ no soul and an animalistic desire to consume flesh because u are a few precious generations seperated from literal apes. white ppl are albino apes

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
look at me im a white "person" i can barely contain my blood lust for long enough to go w/out the flesh of a freshly dead creature for a day. i nust feel the heavy weight of uncooked flesh within my primitive monkey styomach bx it reminds me of my monkey ancestors who dig bush babies out of trees and eat them alive while they scream in pain
*steals black ppls money*
*beats wife*
*has sex w/sister*

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ilikedirt posted:

look at me im a white "person" i can barely contain my blood lust for long enough to go w/out the flesh of a freshly dead creature for a day. i nust feel the heavy weight of uncooked flesh within my primitive monkey styomach bx it reminds me of my monkey ancestors who dig bush babies out of trees and eat them alive while they scream in pain
*steals black ppls money*
*beats wife*
*has sex w/sister*

I read every word of every post you make

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

mookface posted:

I read every word of every post you make

twin peaks was a good show fyi

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ilikedirt posted:

twin peaks was a good show fyi

It is and when I read your posts I imagine thing from the fantastic four hammering them out on an old 386 in a cave somewhere and grunting obscenities

El Marrow
Jan 21, 2009

Everybody here is just as dead as you.
Well done is literally buttshit.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EllisD posted:

Dumbest thread ever. I order my burgers medium rare because I don't eat at loving McDonald's.

my restaurant gets some premium locally raised and butchered grass fed ground beef and I still would make sure it is thoroughly cooked

although the risk of getting anything from it because you ate it raw is ridiculously low so it doesn't really matter all that much in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

who loving cares? :shrug:

• Locked thread