Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE
Speaking of, if anyone wants to see the giant rat in action, Geop took it on at ground level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE

The Door Frame posted:

I've never not done that ever since he killed the fire keeper in my first run. How does his quest end?

Without flooding this thread with spoilers, here's a link with spoilers in it: This wiki page reveals all. The Quest Line section lays it all out.

Once again, I'm pretty sure Geop did the whole quest.

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE
There's evidence in the flavour text of this game that they were going to split certain armour sets by gender, much like From Software did in Demon's Souls.

There's also text that alludes to women only having access to some spells and men having access to the other half. It sounded like it was going to be divided as Miracles for women, Magic for men, Pyro for both.

It was detailed in one of those "bet you didn't know" youtube videos. Luckily they dropped all that stuff before release.

Dooky Dingo posted:

Also, you can say the chaos witches aren't examples of misogyny, except for the fact that all of them are topless. :shepface::fh:

I'd say Quelaana of Izalith is basically asking you to put an end to their topless charade, except the Daughter of Chaos that invades you in Lost Izalith also wears the full gown.

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE

Dooky Dingo posted:

:siren::ducksiren:NEW VIDEO DAY!:ducksiren::siren:
Dark (Knight) Souls: Chapter 3

Today, Batman meets Scarecrow and TRIPS BALLS. :catdrugs:

The Duke's Archives look funny. Are you guys sure you're running Dark Souls 1.09?

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE
The high strength and dexterity on the Bandit should come in handy when starting a New Game. Plus, axes are always fun.

• Locked thread