Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I'm really liking those little popups pointing out various things during the video. They're a nice touch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Man, that was one weird looking boss :stare:

Seriously, the enemy design in this game is amazingly creepy at times.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Taint punching guys on ladders is just uncalled for, you absolute monster :colbert:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

That enchanted press on nail idea is pretty brilliant.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Dooky Dingo posted:

Also, I'm really disappointed that no one from the Steam group played TF2 with me. :smith:

I think you sent that invite when I was crashed out after work, so there is that :v:

Plus I'm weird and was never one of those people that got into TF2. Like, I can play a decent Heavy, but that's about it.

• Locked thread