Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
I rather like the chapter theme going on in the last video. Now that we've seen goregyles are there going to be slykicks as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

:siren::ducksiren:NEW VIDEO DAY!:ducksiren::siren:
Episode 6: A metaphor for girly bits

On an unrelated note, this will be the second update without any kind of thread activity.
Anyone still out there? :tinfoil:

I can barely keep up with your other thread, now you want me to keep watching this one as well? Such greed! :v:

BTW, I have to pull zoo rank again and say that when I worked with sloths I had to watch out for their ferociously sharp teeth. :black101:

(Not really, this one was a bit grumpy at times though.)

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

D'awww! :kimchi:
Soop, you always get to play with the best animal buddies.
out of curiosity, do you have a job at a zoo?
Also, what is that Sloth's name. I hope it's "Frank". He looks like a "Frank.":coal:

Thanks! I worked at a zoo for about 5 years before I moved. That sloth is actually a female, her name is Esmeralda. She did have a boyfriend named Oliver though. But if she looks like "Frank" to you, that's fine by me. :unsmith:

But enough about sloths, let's talk DARK SOULS! How close are we in updates to Detective Smushy investigating the Catacombs and interrogating GraveCrimelord Nito?

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Episode 7: Two bosses with one stone

Today, we murder some people who deserve it and go on the hunt for Jimmy!

The real Butt Souls starts here. :getin:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Jokes on you, We're all Smushy.
IT'S SMUSHIES ALL THE WAY DOWN.:unsmigghh:

We're all Smushy down here! :kheldragar:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

We all be from the south, dagnabbit! :bahgawd:

Wait... This isn't House of Cards season 3? :staredog: Um... Well, this is awkward.

Having not played a whole lot into this game myself, I never knew about AlmaSpider. Reminds me of that lavaspider from Devil May Cry. I find it odd how Smushy gets poisoned simply by running through the water. Does he have mouth-ankles that lap up the toxic H2O or what?

This was also one of the funniest episodes yet. :allears:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Black Wombat posted:

That's horrifying.

But for what it's worth, Dingo, it should probably be

Alternatively, there's always the classic "*gasp* Chosen Undead-senpai noticed me! :blush:"

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Mordaedil posted:

I think it might be a tad misleading for the beginning part, but as soon as you get inside, it's all great.

That's what she said! :smug:

Black licorice is awful, for the record.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

"Try using two hands!" "Great view ahead!" "Excellent Chest" :shepicide:

double nine posted:

"best" one I've read is "try a plunging attack".

I don't know what you guys are going on about. This is all great advice in general and I'm going to use it when I go on the hunt for the future Mrs. Soop someday. :getin:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Well, if you have a macro fetish (don't ask me how I know that term), and you find pixelated boobs to be your thing, HOLD ON TO YOUR DICK, because I have just the enormous, misproportioned, digital girl of your dreams! :flashfap:

Oh, I know exactly what's coming up next. I cannot wait to get the most confused boner ever with you guys.

Yeah, I know what I said. :smugbert:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Grizzled Beagle? More like Overdue Beagle. :colbert:

I needs me some more Smushy, fellas!

Edit: Nevermind. I saw that there's powerful wizardry at work here. :tinfoil:

Mr. Soop fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Sep 5, 2014

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Hey Dingo I found a new wallpaper for you, I hope you enjoy it. :getin:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

It's just so... hairy and twitchy and... :barf:

Oh no, it's full of Dingos! Priscilla Tails! :smaug:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Chapter 11: Pinky, The Brain, and Satan

Hey goons, fair warning, there is no game sound for this video for some reason. It will probably be fixed at some point. Maybe...

All things serve the Lordvessel. See the Smushy of enormous GIRTH, on his back he holds the EARTH. Bring on the wise motherfuckin' Fire Keepers! :getin:

That make you feel better, Dingo?

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Chapter 12: Dog Daze

Today, kids, we go play with a dog. A big, big dog. :dogout:

Also, I'm really disappointed that no one from the Steam group played TF2 with me. :smith:

As a guy who's never dated anyone shorter than him, I'm beginning to question what that's all about now thanks to you guys. :gonk:

I'm sorry I couldn't play! I've been studying for 4 midterms at once this week. I'll get around to harassing playing with you soon, promise. :smith:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

But if you've changed the past in the future, the past is still already changed. :colbert:

Um, excuse me, but if there's anything Chrono Trigger has taught me about time travel, it's this. :colbert:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
I like to imagine that when the cast of Grizzled Beagle dies, you guys will all continue to do your videos as a Pinwheel-like entity somehow. :)

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

I call top. :getin:

Everyone on the Grizzled Pinwheel will have Priscilla Tails, but the person on top gets 3.

Too late, you've already called it. :smug:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

So, we have something a little... special... for you today.

:siren::ducksiren:NEW VIDEO DAY!
Dark (Knight) Souls: Chapter 1

More info to come after I let that one sink in.
Dark Souls LP WILL continue, Jotsam just needed a break/game is broken

Batchman: Arkham Assylum. :getin:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

It really is disturbing how much sexuality they try to shoehorn into this game about giant, burly men in their underwear beating each other.
:gooncamp:

Batman does beat off pretty much every burly man he sees in this game. Large groups of them at a time, actually. :heysexy:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Lateinshowing posted:

And SO many bullets to the chest.... poor batman, what are you doing to the poor man?

Maybe Batman is actually a Saiyan, in where the closer he gets pushed to death the stronger he is when he comes back from the brink of it.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Batman can't be a Saiyan, he doesn't spend 3 episodes screaming and on fire. :colbert:

Google Image Search disagrees with you, Dingo. :smugbert:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Dark (Knight) Souls: Chapter 3

Today, Batman meets Scarecrow and TRIPS BALLS. :catdrugs:

You guys talking about how Batman kills only through negligence made me think of the whole "DON'T LEAVE YOUR KIDS IN A HOT CAR!!! :supaburn:" paranoia that took over the news this past summer.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Hey, you know who's guilty of triple-posts? THIS GUY! :dealwithit:

Dark (Knight) Souls: Chapter 4

In today's video, Batman kills more people by negligence! Yay? :sugartits:

This is easily one of the most disturbing episodes with your guys' incredibly dark commentary. :staredog:

...It also makes it one of the best. :getin:

I do not have a costume, so just assume that as I can see San Francisco from my deck that I will be dressing up as the Zodiac Killer.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Seeing as how this is a Southern-based production, I'm throwing my vote in for the Bandit as to be a true avatar for our Grizzled Beagle hosts. :clint:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
I rather enjoyed your guys rendition of a :tinfoil: history class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Sick Jotsam sounds like a southern Henry Kissinger. :staredog:

• Locked thread