Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

sure she shits but grrm didnt even dedicate an entire paragraph to it, or describe it in any way other than saying it was like water and she shat a couple times

it didnt describe it coming out of her rear end in detail and she didnt even cum

i was expecting an entire chapter about her making GBS threads in a field and i couldnt even wack off to this bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
dude she's gonna gently caress her dragon in Wind of Winter

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i told you they were overblowing it, because they haven't read the books and are just mimicking other whiny posters

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Harime Nui posted:

dude she's gonna gently caress her dragon in Wind of Winter

Cucker of dragons.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
She broke her fast on jellied puppy brains and her wastes ran as water that evening. Twas hot.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

im pooping! posted:

sure she shits but grrm didnt even dedicate an entire paragraph to it, or describe it in any way other than saying it was like water and she shat a couple times

it didnt describe it coming out of her rear end in detail and she didnt even cum

i was expecting an entire chapter about her making GBS threads in a field and i couldnt even wack off to this bullshit

all goon opinions are hyperboles, it comes with the territory when the only way to fit in and be funny around here is to be even more cynical and sarcastic than the rear end in a top hat before. she only shat a little, the last two books are actually good and the amount of rape scenes is only in the four digits range, at the most

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
No spoilers in the title?

Holy loving poo poo are you guys going to get chewed out when this goes 10 pages and the TVIV people find it.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
hahaha, you're mad about a fantasy book pants making GBS threads

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

Helicoprion
Oct 31, 2010
:nws: http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1293785 :nws:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

i told you they were overblowing it, because they haven't read the books and are just mimicking other whiny posters

ya but u read that gay poo poo tho

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Voted thread 3 by accident because browsing forums on phone and fat loving fingers mashed this option instead of the go back button but in retrospect im reasonably happy with this score.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
question: does dany's last scene involve her making GBS threads in a field and drinking water that makes her poo poo more?

and does she think it's her period

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Whoa it's her last scene? I know that whole subplot is boring but if she shits herself to death series redeemed.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

SirDan3k posted:

Whoa it's her last scene? I know that whole subplot is boring but if she shits herself to death series redeemed.

nah the last scene is her on her kickass dragon hotrod ride bumpoing in to a whole khalisar of steppe people

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
It's an entire chapter dedicated to it, but it's hidden. This video should explain how to access it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tOyBahKkbk

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
yeah, its one of those things that gets exaggerated, like strong belwas being a good character

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

ZombieParts posted:

question: does dany's last scene involve her making GBS threads in a field and drinking water that makes her poo poo more?

and does she think it's her period

she thinks its her period for a min cause of the prophecy that says she wont ever have kids again and is barren but then it turns out its just poop

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Doctor Spaceman posted:

yeah, its one of those things that gets exaggerated, like strong belwas being a good character

one of the best imo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Doctor Spaceman posted:

yeah, its one of those things that gets exaggerated, like strong belwas being a good character my raging un-containable homosexuality

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
what the gently caress is this thread about :stare:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Thanks for the new desktop background at work

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

A misanthrope posted:

Simple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cnQCk0u49w&t=6s

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thnks but this does not make me feel better about what i'm reading

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

A misanthrope posted:

thnks but this does not make me feel better about what i'm reading

It's about a harry potter character

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

a dumb character in a trash fantasy series. her poop scene is not living up to expectations because it didn't last long enough for op to cum

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Stupid human being go to TVIV and stop posting in GBS

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

concerned mom posted:

she thinks its her period for a min cause of the prophecy that says she wont ever have kids again and is barren but then it turns out its just poop

and later we learn that the prophecy lied and shes pregnant with a poo poo golem

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Teron D Amun posted:

and later we learn that the prophecy lied and shes pregnant with a poo poo goku

fixed and I agree

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quickscope420dad posted:

fixed and I agree

lul le epic goku meme all my five golden manabbies goonsire

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Robo Reagan posted:

lul le epic goku meme all my five golden manabbies goonsire

Haha ironic lulspeak!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hey guys

guys

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
please close this gay thread everyone in it is gay and im gay aswell

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
God drat it I just want to see dragon sex.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

who's gay?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I don't know what any of you are talking about I thought this bread was about the drummer of Tool. Better discussion topic tbh

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

veilo posted:

God drat it I just want to see dragon sex.

:nws: maybe

http://i.imgur.com/SMtmgko.gif

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
That was just the setup for when in the next book, there'll be at least 5 pages devoted to telling the tale of her making GBS threads in the field, as told from her poop's point of view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012
To go forward, you must poo poo backward.

• Locked thread