Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

haha you know a limp bizkit song

and you're a fat sack of poo poo that did everything but poo poo himself while wearing a jester hat to keep your $10 forums account so who's more pathetic? don't know what's sadder, the idea that you bought that shirt for the challenge or the idea that you already had it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

and you're a fat sack of poo poo that did everything but poo poo himself while wearing a jester hat to keep your $10 forums account so who's more pathetic? don't know what's sadder, the idea that you bought that shirt for the challenge or the idea that you already had it

you still know a limp bizkit song

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
:sax: bwump bwuh bwump bwuh bwump bwuh bwump bwuh bwump :sax:

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Robo Reagan posted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

you still know a limp bizkit song

keep rolling, fat man

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

limp bizkit had a few good songs, op

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Alexzandvar posted:

:sax: bwump bwuh bwump bwuh bwump bwuh bwump bwuh bwump :sax:

some beta rear end poo poo right there. a post from a thread from a video from a joke in family guy

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

LifeSizePotato posted:

i had to look at the video title to spell limp bizkit

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

rcman50166 posted:

some beta rear end poo poo right there. a post from a thread from a video from a joke in family guy

if you guys are wondering rcman is mad about the joke because some kids followed him around with a saxophone like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwCOKAO8vYI

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
no tuba, D+

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

:downsbravo:

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

LifeSizePotato posted:

comedy like this is why i post here, the ops fat and stuff too

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
*bows*

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
How many DMCA notices did you end up sending? :crossarms:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

rcman50166 posted:

the original, nothing from the photoshop thread

This doesn't make you less of a bitchmade human being who refers to vaginas as clownholes based on previous exposure

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

tentative8e8op posted:

How many DMCA notices did you end up sending? :crossarms:

not as many as youd think, maybe 15-20

Widestancer posted:

This doesn't make you less of a bitchmade human being who refers to vaginas as clownholes based on previous exposure

sorry about your clownhole

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lol if you lol if you lol threads are the new lol if you threads

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Widestancer posted:

vaginas previous exposure

hard to believe

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

rcman50166 posted:

The time it took to send those could have been spent on a stairmaster

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

you're loving terrible op, quit taking a misanthropes attempts and comedy and squashing them (underneath your enormous gut)

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Widestancer posted:

The time it took to send those could have been spent on a stairmaster

stair masters are the doofiest looking machines. well, next to that thing that used you just jiggle you a lot

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

rcman50166 posted:

stair masters are the doofiest looking machines. well, next to that thing that used you just jiggle you a lot

What does this even mean

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hell, you could have just walked in circles for 20 mins while watching your fav episode of adventure time

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Widestancer posted:

What does this even mean

i rarely check to see if my posts make sense before pushing submit

rcman50166 posted:

stair masters are the doofiest looking machines. well, next to that thing that used youto just jiggle you a lot

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

you filed 20 false DMCA notices to try and remove any evidence of your mod challenge.

How many hosting sites did you file notices against? Did you send SA a DMCA?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

hell, you could have just walked in circles for 20 mins while watching your fav episode of adventure time

i like the ones where marceline sings

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

TRIGGER WARNING THAT poo poo

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

tentative8e8op posted:

you filed 20 false DMCA notices to try and remove any evidence of your mod challenge.

How many hosting sites did you file notices against? Did you send SA a DMCA?

thats wrong, and most of the notices were to imgur and minus. one to forums user ninpo's ftp host so now i know where that guy lives. i never sent one to SA and dont really plan to.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

so now i know where that guy lives

lol fats thinks he has power now or something

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

lol fats thinks he has power now or something

well i had to serve the notice somewhere

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

rcman50166 posted:

one to forums user ninpo's ftp host so now i know where that guy lives.
That is really loving creepy

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Widestancer posted:

That is really loving creepy

the point is dont host my image yourself. or anyones for that matter. web hosting sites are required to provide that sort of information

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

well i had to serve the notice somewhere

tbh the only notice you need is noticing how much of a loving loser you are and that flailing around like a big gay baby only makes it worse but no, you're going to keep trying to defend this poo poo until you eventually quit or rereg

say hi to conq for me

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

tbh the only notice you need is noticing how much of a loving loser you are and that flailing around like a big gay baby only makes it worse but no, you're going to keep trying to defend this poo poo until you eventually quit or rereg

say hi to conq for me

you got it

who the hell is conq?

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

satanic splash-back posted:

you're loving terrible op, quit taking a misanthropes attempts and comedy and squashing them (underneath your enormous gut)

satanic splash-back is right.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

can you get punch drunk from internet punches?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

rcman50166 posted:

the point is dont host my image yourself. or anyones for that matter. web hosting sites are required to provide that sort of information

Or you can just not be a weirdo who brags about knowing another forums posters addresses and files really weird copyright requests not because you actually want to use the content for anything but because you got made fun of for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

thats wrong, and most of the notices were to imgur and minus. one to forums user ninpo's ftp host so now i know where that guy lives. i never sent one to SA and dont really plan to.

You filed almost two dozen fake DMCA takedowns against other sites to remove all traces of your mod challenge, but you never bothered to contact an SA mod or admin to remove the images haha.

also wtf

• Locked thread