Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

rcman literally cannot post anywhere on the forums seriously anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

rcman50166 posted:

thats wrong, and most of the notices were to imgur and minus. one to forums user ninpo's ftp host so now i know where that guy lives. i never sent one to SA and dont really plan to.

and you were complaining that people were posting other pictures from your flickr account and twitter that you both posted repeatedly on SA and are linked with your real name

hahahaha you pathetic fat gently caress

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Justin Tyme posted:

give him like 4 years and only fyad will bring it up any more so he will be relatively safe [source: i posted my dick in gbs 4 years ago]

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Digging all the way to china, eh? Bring us back some rice when they kick your rear end out for being a huge weeaboo.

lol the best bit is that i didn't even know that adventure time guy was a goon but now the longer the thread gets the more and more that it's burned in to my memory that rcman is a fat gently caress w/ an adventure time shirt.

good job guy you could have been forgotten in 2 months but instead you dug your heels in here and in the fat thread

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Oil Can Boyd posted:

im gonna cum on your photograph and post it on that reddit where peopel cum on photographs

Imao just post it here

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Justin Tyme posted:

It's like Microwave and his mom but that at least had the added bonus of Microwave's hot mom

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I just finished uploading the image to several different FTP's/hosting sites

Took little of my time to invalidate whatever effort this retard put into this poo poo

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Oil Can Boyd posted:

give him like 4 years and only fyad will bring it up any more so he will be relatively safe [source: i posted my dick in gbs 4 years ago]

you're funny and don't post the same thing over and over

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

rcman50166 posted:

thats wrong, and most of the notices were to imgur and minus. one to forums user ninpo's ftp host so now i know where that guy lives. i never sent one to SA and dont really plan to.

the gently caress is wrong with you dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna cum on your picture too splash bac but that one will be out of love not spite

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
also if you thought that the most tragicomic thing about rcman was his unfortunate trisomic face, check out his posts in the work crew thread

you'll start laughing and end up :smithicide: by the end of page 2

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jul 10, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I hope he DMCA's me and tries to find out where I live so I can get a restraining order on his dumb rear end

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Oil Can Boyd posted:

im gonna cum on your picture too splash bac but that one will be out of love not spite

I'm flattered

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

GOON PROJECT: build private island int he shape of rcman

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont havea printer im sorry guys

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

lol the best bit is that i didn't even know that adventure time guy was a goon but now the longer the thread gets the more and more that it's burned in to my memory that rcman is a fat gently caress w/ an adventure time shirt.

good job guy you could have been forgotten in 2 months but instead you dug your heels in here and in the fat thread

My jaw hit the floor when I found out that picture was actually rcman, it was like all of his posts suddenly and permanently lost their relevance, and every post he's made since then is just another reminder of that picture.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

http://imgur.com/tos

i really wouldnt keep rehosting it, though

Your claims have even less grounding than in Tuteur v. Crosley-Corcoran.

actual fair use posted:

The two began to argue online about their respective positions and what is described as a “heated debate” began to form. At one point in the argument Crosley-Corcoran posted a picture of herself “flipping off” Dr. Tuteur in a post entitled, “This One’s For You, ‘Dr.’ Amy.” Dr. Teuter then reposted the image to her site as a means of calling out Crosley-Corcoran’s behavior.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Twee as gently caress posted:

also if you thought that the most tragicomic thing about rcman was his unfortunate trisomic face, check out his posts in the work crew thread

you'll start laughing and end up :smithicide: by the end of page 2

how the gently caress do you get 16 pages of posts in anything, let alone there's probably even more in the fat acceptance thread

e:

rcman50166 posted:

hahaha, i just cracked open the gas seal to a PH3 cylinder whose valve was wide open. I could have died today! :buddy:

Haha, fatty's going to die of incompetence

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

tentative8e8op posted:

Your claims have even less grounding than in Tuteur v. Crosley-Corcoran.

lol he uses "I wouldn't keep rehosting it" as a passive aggressive threat after posting the TOS implying that somehow we will be unable to use imgur or minus if we keep uploading his picture

this coupled with his creepiness about doxxing people is really alarming and I hope he doesn't have access to firearms

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Downtown Abey posted:

So many loving things.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm starting to think this guy might be kind of a dipshit.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

This guy is taking "goon" to another level.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

how the gently caress do you get 16 pages of posts in anything, let alone there's probably even more in the fat acceptance thread

i don't know seriously his posts in the work crew thread paint the picture of a really really loving depressing, sad and lonely life so now when you couple that with his face and how dumb he is, he's just really really sad

when he stopped posting for like a week not too long ago I was legit concerned he blew his brains out or something

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Widestancer posted:

lol he uses "I wouldn't keep rehosting it" as a passive aggressive threat after posting the TOS implying that somehow we will be unable to use imgur or minus if we keep uploading his picture

this coupled with his creepiness about doxxing people is really alarming and I hope he doesn't have access to firearms

no better, he has access to dangerous chemicals

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

A level no one thought was possible. He's unlocked his Goon Chakra.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

he also rides a mountain bike on the road

wtf??

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Downtown Abey posted:

he looks like this

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
btw this dude is a total loving goober who shouldn't be posting, ever, but friendly reminder that GBS isn't helldump, so please don't forums detective on this dude in this thread!

feel free to laugh at the dork's Chunk cosplay & ridiculous DMCA boasts

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

i don't know seriously his posts in the work crew thread paint the picture of a really really loving depressing, sad and lonely life so now when you couple that with his face and how dumb he is, he's just really really sad

when he stopped posting for like a week not too long ago I was legit concerned he blew his brains out or something

He was, but when it came time to buy the bullets, he instead bought a 2 liter of Dew, costing him all the money he had.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Downtown Abey posted:

btw this dude is a total loving goober who shouldn't be posting, ever, but friendly reminder that GBS isn't helldump, so please don't forums detective on this dude in this thread!

You should ban this guy for helldumping himself. :D

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You should ban this guy for helldumping himself. :D

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

he looks like this

I love everything about this picture, the socks and sandals, the overly tight shirt, the ripped pants...the list just goes on.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He was, but when it came time to buy the bullets, he instead bought a 2 liter of Dew, costing him all the money he had.

sometimes i do feel really bad i mean the guy keeps coming back here even if it's obvious how much people hate him and mock him, to the point where it lead to the funniest photoshop thread in years, and certainly top 5 of the last decade. like, he can't post in any thread without anyone chiming in to point out he's an ugly fat retarded dcma loving baby

but then he starts posting again and I go 'oh. right. gently caress him.'

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Downtown Abey posted:

abe please delete all posts mocking me or i will sue the forums, unless i am required to stop posting on them, in which case i will literally kill myself

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

it was more of a "dont let weirdos like me find out where you live" PSA.

Ninpo hasn't posted in two months :ohdear:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

tentative8e8op posted:

Ninpo hasn't posted in two months :ohdear:

i pmed him and he said he was really busy because of wor-

there's no way to know it was really him answering is there? :stare:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

sometimes i do feel really bad i mean the guy keeps coming back here even if it's obvious how much people hate him and mock him, to the point where it lead to the funniest photoshop thread in years, and certainly top 5 of the last decade. like, he can't post in any thread without anyone chiming in to point out he's an ugly fat retarded dcma loving baby

but then he starts posting again and I go 'oh. right. gently caress him.'

I don't know why he just doesn't make a new account and start over, he's obviously ruined himself, but for some reason he keeps returning to insist he's the victim. :confused:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
real bithc made, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't know why he just doesn't make a new account and start over, he's obviously ruined himself, but for some reason he keeps returning to insist he's the victim. :confused:

He thinks he's pulling it off.

• Locked thread