Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

LifeSizePotato posted:

sometimes you just have to Laugh Out Loud

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

didnt you send copyright infringement notices to imgur and other hosting sites to have every instance of your picture other goons photoshopped removed? I certainly remember you bragging about doing so.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
How many DMCA notices did you end up sending? :crossarms:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

not as many as youd think, maybe 15-20

you filed 20 false DMCA notices to try and remove any evidence of your mod challenge.

How many hosting sites did you file notices against? Did you send SA a DMCA?

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

thats wrong, and most of the notices were to imgur and minus. one to forums user ninpo's ftp host so now i know where that guy lives. i never sent one to SA and dont really plan to.

You filed almost two dozen fake DMCA takedowns against other sites to remove all traces of your mod challenge, but you never bothered to contact an SA mod or admin to remove the images haha.

also wtf

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

it was more of a "dont let weirdos like me find out where you live" PSA.

oh my goooooood

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

i contacted quite a few mods about it, look at my rap sheet. they were helpful

e: but really, some of them did help

thank you
e: nah

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

dude, mods get enough flak for doing their job as it is

you actually convinced a mod to help you remove evidence of your mod challenge?

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

http://imgur.com/tos

i really wouldnt keep rehosting it, though

Your claims have even less grounding than in Tuteur v. Crosley-Corcoran.

actual fair use posted:

The two began to argue online about their respective positions and what is described as a “heated debate” began to form. At one point in the argument Crosley-Corcoran posted a picture of herself “flipping off” Dr. Tuteur in a post entitled, “This One’s For You, ‘Dr.’ Amy.” Dr. Teuter then reposted the image to her site as a means of calling out Crosley-Corcoran’s behavior.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

it was more of a "dont let weirdos like me find out where you live" PSA.

Ninpo hasn't posted in two months :ohdear:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

like i said, i didnt go out looking for it, they sent me the information. i did nothing further with it

except you proudly bragged about knowing it as a "'dont let weirdos like me find out where you live' PSA".

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

rcman50166 posted:

you seem really creeped out by this, particularly. i mentioned it because i was surprised how easy it was to obtain. turns out they are required to provide that sort of info if asked. i didnt ask but they sent it anyways. i know what its like to be helldumped. its happened twice to me on SA already. i dont want that happening to other people. sorry if it sounded passive aggressive but it was intended to sound creepy

oh my god, this wasnt in your original post. you went back and edited this in for added effect, what is wrong with you

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Twee as gently caress posted:

mods please keep this thread opened and tell him hell get probated if he closes it (and it's gonna get reopened anyway) tia

Oil Can Boyd posted:

thats the only old gbs (or was it e/n) rule that was awesome, was that people couldnt close their own threads
e/n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

ahaha, no way, OP is still sending out his notices to remove his pic. Well, lets safely keep it in SA's servers.

e: attaching is still broken i guess

Only registered members can see post attachments!

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Jul 12, 2014

• Locked thread