Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsXEbqS7cpE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

haha you know a limp bizkit song

and you're a fat sack of poo poo that did everything but poo poo himself while wearing a jester hat to keep your $10 forums account so who's more pathetic? don't know what's sadder, the idea that you bought that shirt for the challenge or the idea that you already had it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

you still know a limp bizkit song

keep rolling, fat man

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Widestancer posted:

vaginas previous exposure

hard to believe

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hell, you could have just walked in circles for 20 mins while watching your fav episode of adventure time

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

so now i know where that guy lives

lol fats thinks he has power now or something

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

well i had to serve the notice somewhere

tbh the only notice you need is noticing how much of a loving loser you are and that flailing around like a big gay baby only makes it worse but no, you're going to keep trying to defend this poo poo until you eventually quit or rereg

say hi to conq for me

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

it was more of a "dont let weirdos like me find out where you live" PSA.

the question is can you ever become sober?

lol you're using the she was wearing a skirt so she was asking for it defense when you're the rapist in this situation

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Puppy Galaxy posted:

rcman talked to a lawyer about suing the forums but the lawyer told him he'd have to stop posting here. he decided not proceed so that he could continue posting on a forum where everyone mocks him and hates his guts

lol good thing all the evidence is gone so he has no case when he does finally get run out of the forums and tries to sue out of anger

(also parody laws exist get hosed fat man)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

dude, mods get enough flak for doing their job as it is

hmm yes better lawyer up lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

i am well aware of the fair use laws. and it turns out they dont matter as much as the context of the infringement

congrats on that pic being your legacy tho after you die around 50 of heart disease your memory will live on as being the fat loser that worse a silly costume for anonymous peoples' amusement then had a meltdown when they laughed at you. good job

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

my memory on a small corner of the internet that is getting smaller every day oh no

you're so pathetic that you backed out of a lawsuit because it would mean not posting anymore so i'm going to hazard a guess and say SA is actually very important to you

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

lawsuit? no way, dude

oh, so you weren't actually committed to the case. that's to be expected from someone with zero self control over their eating habits though, no loyalty to any cause besides the fork

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Digging all the way to china, eh? Bring us back some rice when they kick your rear end out for being a huge weeaboo.

lol the best bit is that i didn't even know that adventure time guy was a goon but now the longer the thread gets the more and more that it's burned in to my memory that rcman is a fat gently caress w/ an adventure time shirt.

good job guy you could have been forgotten in 2 months but instead you dug your heels in here and in the fat thread

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Twee as gently caress posted:

also if you thought that the most tragicomic thing about rcman was his unfortunate trisomic face, check out his posts in the work crew thread

you'll start laughing and end up :smithicide: by the end of page 2

how the gently caress do you get 16 pages of posts in anything, let alone there's probably even more in the fat acceptance thread

e:

rcman50166 posted:

hahaha, i just cracked open the gas seal to a PH3 cylinder whose valve was wide open. I could have died today! :buddy:

Haha, fatty's going to die of incompetence

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Widestancer posted:

lol he uses "I wouldn't keep rehosting it" as a passive aggressive threat after posting the TOS implying that somehow we will be unable to use imgur or minus if we keep uploading his picture

this coupled with his creepiness about doxxing people is really alarming and I hope he doesn't have access to firearms

no better, he has access to dangerous chemicals

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rcman50166 posted:

you seem really creeped out by this, particularly. i mentioned it because i was surprised how easy it was to obtain. turns out they are required to provide that sort of info if asked. i didnt ask but they sent it anyways. i know what its like to be helldumped. its happened twice to me on SA already. i dont want that happening to other people. sorry if it sounded passive aggressive but it was intended to sound creepy

are you a cartoon character because cartoon characters are usually comically fat too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh rip

• Locked thread