Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata

by Lowtax
My poop is bloody pls advise

should i kill self y/n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rcman50166

by XyloJW
please check the color of your semen

Fagmaster

its butt disease

GABA ghoul

dead withing 24h, calling it

BottledBodhisvata

by Lowtax

Fagmaster posted:

its butt disease

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
/n suicide is a mortal sin and you will go to hell. Just wait until you bleed out.

Hobohemian

by XyloJW
Smoke weed.

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i got real bad news op

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 10, 2014

Dubious

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
probably just need to fart real bad

Troposphere

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
when i started making GBS threads blood and it didn't stop i found out i had an awesome auto-immune disease that i will have for the rest of my life

you should probably get a colonoscopy

a misanthrope

Troposphere posted:

when i started making GBS threads blood and it didn't stop i found out i had an awesome auto-immune disease that i will have for the rest of my life

srry about your aids :(

Robo Reagan

by Fluffdaddy

Troposphere posted:

do you only talk about your broken rear end in a top hat irl too

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
Did you eat a bumch of spicy cheetos those make your stomach hurt and dye your poop red.

SirEvelynTremble

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Most likely hemmhahoohaerhhooids - use sandpaper to file em down

a misanthrope

vyst

Me 2 Veronica

hemale in pain

you need your blood op. it is important.

eat your poop to regain it

Trixie Hardcore

Placeholder.
Go to Urgent Care or the Emergency Room, you may have perforated your colon & are leaking feces into your abdominal cavity.

source: I am a lawyer.

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
I think its best you just pretend nothing happened, its about as effective as asking goons. May try this in the goon doctor sub forums maybe they will care.

FogHelmut

one time i had a stomach ache and i thought i just had to poop but i ended up with an appendectomy.

Kosher Pickup Line

It's probably colon cancer. Your best bet is to wait until you're blind for a minimum of 72 hours before going to the ER, hth.

Samuel L. ACKSYN

best bet: buy a snake camera type thing from china on ebay and stick it up ur butt

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
just rosebud your butt, get the offending parts of your body out, then they can't hurt you anymore.

Morally Inept

by XyloJW
You're pregnant.

a misanthrope

Morally Inept posted:

You're pregnant.

that's what i said

A misanthrope posted:

i got real bad news op

Vastarien

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

"The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose rear end bleeds if I kept my finger penis outta there."

I am Toni Lippi
If it's fresh blood it's probably just your horrible making GBS threads technique that's resulted in hemorrhoids. If it isn't bright red and it's obviously old blood then I'm sorry about your shortened life expectancy.

Haptical Sales Slut

Age 18 to 49
How much semen did you swallow op? Libtards say it's healthy but there are limits

Pissed Ape Sexist

Does it wriggle and jiggle and tickle inside you? Check out this one weird trick from an old lady that doctors HATE.

Rivethead

Did you drink obama's fluoride water? Everyone knows this is dangerous poison that kills everything on earth within seconds.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
poop thread

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
What did you eat recently? Any rough anal sex? please go see a doc asap.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
probably just a stuck action figure, we've all been there. you're fine

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
A good way to coax out that hamster is with a bit of cheese tucked gently into your sting ring

google THIS

Morally Inept posted:

You're pregnant.

morally inept recently googled and found out that humans can't impregnate dogs, much to his relief, and he is now subtly flaunting this newfound knowledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

As your attorney, I advise you to seek medical attention OP.

• Locked thread