Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm so loving high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 663 days!

A misanthrope posted:

just watch this for 2 hours instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAvRGz5KNHM

it's what i'm doing

good poo poo

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

would you consider one or more of the participants in this thing to be a master debater

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm still kind of reeling at the fact that the one dude was just reading poo poo off a paper.
It wasn't even a debate.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

You can't really debate someone so obsessed with a crazy idea that he just repeats it endlessly until he's silenced.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
I like how the internet funny guy seemed to go in thinking he'd crush someone with jokes but then didn't know how to respond to anything, so he'd "um" his way until he got to a point he could do maneuver his way to some speech he memorized. You could tell he got to that point when the "um" would slow down and he'd do the gesture of touching the your thumb and index finger together and shake it as you talk to make yourself look smart.

Second best part was the end where they didn't know how to turn off the event and the basement guy started having some sort of massive assburgers attack and was rocking back and forth in serious fashion.

I couldn't even follow what the MRA guy was going on about.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

chemosh6969 posted:

Second best part was the end where they didn't know how to turn off the event and the basement guy started having some sort of massive assburgers attack and was rocking back and forth in serious fashion.

This is pro-click. Just watch the last five minutes to see this guy start having some kind of episode, getting agitated asking for a news story he didn't know about.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Inevitable posted:

"internet comedian"

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

sparks fly and a fiery romance erupts?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
fukken lol

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEy5U4es7Y

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYgktWhcCCM

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Kinda wanted to see what account he meant to post that fake comment from. I'm guessing MenstruatingSexHoarder9205.

it would have to be that because I'm MenstruatingSexHoarder9204.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Thanks for salvaging this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Any stand-up comedian > any Internet Comedian in a live debate. Having to get up on a stage and entertain a crowd of surly drunks in person is a crucible that infuses a stand-up comedian with the intense, unabashed hatred of humankind necessary to dominate an argument.

• Locked thread