Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

MizPiz posted:

No they don't, Democrats make just as much bank from corporate sugar daddies as the Republicans.

Indeed, the true man of the people is Ron Paul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Jeffrey posted:

Right, correlation is not causation. It seems similarly reasonable that people with money would rather give it to the candidate who is going to win, since it's completely worthless in the hands of the guy who is going to lose. You have to prove that money changed the outcome of the election, not just that the winner had it.

haha, what is this poo poo, why are you even bothering

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Jeffrey posted:

when its talking about control over a body that controls the biggest pool of tax revenue in the world, yep, it is

haha, what is wrong with your brain, do you have prions or something, lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Giving money to political leaders has literally no effect, that's why I do it because I hate my money

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Money doesnt affect elections, which is why it is harmless to pass laws against corporate campaign funding

• Locked thread