Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Maoist Pussy posted:

A story about a literal retarded gay baby. Nice work.

Arigato, Maoist Pussy-san.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

turdriver posted:

bc op wopullnt be here haha op your retarded

24 pages and you fags still aren't as funny as the guys on page 1

its a pretty middling bar too

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roki B posted:

People With Down Syndrome Are Pioneers in Alzheimer's Research http://n.pr/1oXxzLG

"By the age of forty, 100 percent of all officials work down syndrome have the pathology of Alzheimer's in their brain"

One half of down humans will have some form of congenital heart defect.
Wow this is incredible, I had no idea they were 100% affected by Alzheimer's.

Does the guy who had the downs baby in this thread think that's ok because Alzheimer's patients are "happier" since they have no idea what's going on ans think they are in 1950s america??

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Morkyz posted:

24 pages and you fags still aren't as funny as the guys on page 1

its a pretty middling bar too

I thought the guy who had a downs baby to save his lovely marriage was p funny.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Rated PG-34 posted:

I thought the guy who had a downs baby to save his lovely marriage was p funny.

to be fair I didn't read the thread. I was just assuming it was all unfunny banal arguing and weak poo poo iceburns.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Morkyz posted:

to be fair I didn't read the thread. I was just assuming it was all unfunny banal arguing and weak poo poo iceburns.

Have u considered that u might have downs

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Downs people are bad, I wish Hitler had been a real person so he could have killed them all.

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
I heard 90% of downsyndrome fetuses in England are aborted. But we need their huge heads to block doors.

Best Regards,
RG

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
If we did that, Republicans would lose their inferiority complex's factual backing and might do worse things than they already are. What those things could even be, I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
IMO once society is a fully automated utopia we should abort all babies that DONT have downs, so we can create a stupidly happy humanity that appreciates the simple joys of life without stressin'

• Locked thread