Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
but for real abort all children and end this poo poo show called humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Why would I want to meet the sort of moron who deliberately brings a retarded fetus to term, lol.

Maoist Pussy fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 11, 2014

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

indigi posted:

you need to meet more parents of retarded children

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Tuesday night is the meet-up for PFRAG (Parents and Friends of Retarded Gay Babies)

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

The Wikipedia link for Downs is pretty sobering reading and pretty much stops short of saying "everything you could imagine could go wrong with a human can and probably will".

Anyone who - knowing that - says that they think they're going to go ahead with the pregnancy anyway really ought to be culled themselves. It's not like there is a shortage of actual functional human babies out there crying out for foster parents.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
OP the reason is because most people don't know because amniocentesis is fairly invasive so women don't get it done unless there are known risk factors (like being old lol)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Durzel posted:

It's not like there is a shortage of actual functional human babies out there crying out for foster parents.

it is like that actually

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Durzel posted:

The Wikipedia link for Downs is pretty sobering reading and pretty much stops short of saying "everything you could imagine could go wrong with a human can and probably will".

Anyone who - knowing that - says that they think they're going to go ahead with the pregnancy anyway really ought to be culled themselves. It's not like there is a shortage of actual functional human babies out there crying out for foster parents.

gotta pass on my seed man

(even if the baby is retarded and never going to reproduce and will probably die before you do)

eSports Chaebol posted:

OP the reason is because most people don't know because amniocentesis is fairly invasive so women don't get it done unless there are known risk factors (like being old lol)

I dunno anything about the test so 'll take your word on that. it must be like when you wake up early on christmas day all starry eyed and rush to open your presents, only to find there is one under the tree and when you open it, it's a gnarly patterend maroon wool sweaty that your great aunt got for you. only a downie pops out of your womb instead

Xaris fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 11, 2014

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
"Sir, I've just been going over the blueprints. The building is 30% finished, but everything is messed up. The foundation is tilted, the windows are the wrong size, and the toilets are all set to back up into the coffee machines. We should cease further construction!"

"Ehh, no biggie. Keep going."

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Maoist Pussy posted:

"Sir, I've just been going over the blueprints. The building is 30% finished, but everything is messed up. The foundation is tilted, the windows are the wrong size, and the toilets are all set to back up into the coffee machines. We should cease further construction!"

"Plus this building will actually have sentience and suffer for its entire existence, and be so dumb that they won't understand why."

Yeah so what it's a tortured analogy now.

Not the only thing that's torturous.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Durzel posted:

The human race seeks to better itself intellectually and technologically, learning from the accomplishments of its progenitors and literally aiming for the stars, but talk about doing the same with genetics and people lose their minds.

because last time we tried to mess around with this stuff we blacked out and woke up the next morning totally hung over, with no pants on and millions of vaguely jewish-looking people gone missing

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
parents of retarded kids are just the worst. they're always these beaten down people whose lives revolve how hosed up their kids are. my kid is awesome and perfect so lol to that poo poo. it would have been off to the old brain scrambler if anything had been majorly wrong with him.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Maoist Pussy posted:

"god made these plans and god can't be wrong, so build my big retard building already!!"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Durzel posted:

"Plus this building will actually have sentience and suffer for its entire existence, and be so dumb that they won't understand why."

yeah, but now imagine that the building is actually a human fetus, also build totally wrong like the building. it has arms growing out of its rear end and so on. would it be okay to stop "constructing" that person before it's finished and start anew?

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

waitwhatno posted:

yeah, but now imagine that the building is actually a human fetus, also build totally wrong like the building. it has arms growing out of its rear end and so on. would it be okay to stop "constructing" that person before it's finished and start anew?

Why start over with the same moron designers after knocking the building down?

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Lazyfire posted:

Why start over with the same moron designers after knocking the building down?

*in the voice of Bane* We must kill god.

loud dildo fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 12, 2014

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

waitwhatno posted:

because last time we tried to mess around with this stuff we blacked out and woke up the next morning totally hung over, with no pants on and millions of vaguely jewish-looking people gone missing

Last time, haha. Try right now. Most parents abort Down syndrome fetuses and other severely damaged fetuses.

That's right, kids: Hitler is back, and he is better than ever!!

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
aborting down syndrome babies is cruel. imagine, if they were all aborted, who would work the register at the school store? it's horrible to deprive normal children the pleasure of buying things at the school store.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Durzel posted:

Boy with Down syndrome assembling a book case.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

loud dildo posted:

*in the voice of Bane* We must kill god.

Or the parents could not have kids just to have kids.

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Lazyfire posted:

Or the parents could not have kids just to have kids.

*in the voice of Bane* sooo you think parents make good choices. I was born in it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

waitwhatno posted:

Survey says yes!

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

retards smile a lot because they are happy, not because they are unhappy but unable/don't want to express how unhappy they are. I think it is perfectly okay and good to have a child with downs syndrome instead of adopting a perfectly healthy baby

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Bastastic posted:

retards smile a lot because they are happy, not because they are unhappy but unable/don't want to express how unhappy they are. I think it is perfectly okay and good to have a child with downs syndrome instead of adopting a perfectly healthy baby

*in the voice of Bane* i have failed to teach you. now i must break u

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bastastic posted:

Same, but for junkies.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
literally lammo if you're a down syndrome baby

dumb baby's can't internet

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Another cool thing to do is get pregnant and then just drink like you have terminal cancer.

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
im looking through images of downs people on google and i just cant stop laughing

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Obamacare won't pay for my baby. Time to start a meth lab.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
legacy fail due to rotten seed / womb, self ownage of the highest factor

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Maoist Pussy posted:

Last time, haha. Try right now. Most parents abort Down syndrome fetuses and other severely damaged fetuses.

That's right, kids: Hitler is back, and he is better than ever!!

nah, come on, aborting downs fetuses is pretty uncontroversial. got a lot worse than that, i think you americans had some kind of mandatory 'degenerates' register in some states back in the 30s. over here in europe some countries kept sterilized gypsies well into the 90s, holy poo poo does europe hate gypsies lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm talking Octo-Mom + Leaving Las Vegas style alcoholism, just blasting out a fetal alcohol clone army

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

waitwhatno posted:

nah, come on, aborting downs fetuses is pretty uncontroversial. got a lot worse than that, i think you americans had some kind of mandatory 'degenerates' register in some states back in the 30s. over here in europe some countries kept sterilized gypsies well into the 90s, holy poo poo does europe hate gypsies lol

Yeah, I think North Carolina just had to pay out for more or less randomly tying women's tubes for 70 years for various reasons.

Crying eugenics when talking about aborting fetuses with borked brains is kind of really dumb. They aren't even people. And by that I mean fetuses, not down's people in genneral, without them where would the WWE be today?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
"Retard" is censored on many websites but "tarded" is not. Just an FYI.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
I've encountered a few Down's people, and their parents were invariably religious nuts. You have to be really hosed in the head to not abort. You're guaranteeing the kid a life of horribly debilitating mental and physical problems. And with quadruple screens, Down's is not something that's missed. It's always the fuckhead parents choosing to go ahead with the pregnancy anyway despite being told that it's a horrible idea and that abortion is best for everyone involved.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 12, 2014

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
bring back Waterhead

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Appropriate, as Reddit is filled with Down's and macros both.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
there's a guy with downs who works at my local grocery store and drat does he do a good job at bagging poo poo. i dont know if downs is a spectrum type of disorder or what but he seems pretty sad and controlled most of the time, so maybe he's got it light enough to know how much it sucks to be retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Trees and Squids posted:

there's a guy with downs who works at my local grocery store and drat does he do a good job at bagging poo poo. i dont know if downs is a spectrum type of disorder or what but he seems pretty sad and controlled most of the time, so maybe he's got it light enough to know how much it sucks to be retarded

sounds like he is just mongolian, you sure he has downs?

• Locked thread