Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

congrats on independently rediscovering nazi eugenics, been there, done that, didn't work out. just remember that every single poster on this forum wouldn't even exist if they had an easy test for autism risk factors in the 80s/90s, everyone except me is seen as unworthy of life by someone, somewhere. god bless :dings:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Durzel posted:

The human race seeks to better itself intellectually and technologically, learning from the accomplishments of its progenitors and literally aiming for the stars, but talk about doing the same with genetics and people lose their minds.

because last time we tried to mess around with this stuff we blacked out and woke up the next morning totally hung over, with no pants on and millions of vaguely jewish-looking people gone missing

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Durzel posted:

"Plus this building will actually have sentience and suffer for its entire existence, and be so dumb that they won't understand why."

yeah, but now imagine that the building is actually a human fetus, also build totally wrong like the building. it has arms growing out of its rear end and so on. would it be okay to stop "constructing" that person before it's finished and start anew?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Maoist Pussy posted:

Last time, haha. Try right now. Most parents abort Down syndrome fetuses and other severely damaged fetuses.

That's right, kids: Hitler is back, and he is better than ever!!

nah, come on, aborting downs fetuses is pretty uncontroversial. got a lot worse than that, i think you americans had some kind of mandatory 'degenerates' register in some states back in the 30s. over here in europe some countries kept sterilized gypsies well into the 90s, holy poo poo does europe hate gypsies lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Trees and Squids posted:

there's a guy with downs who works at my local grocery store and drat does he do a good job at bagging poo poo. i dont know if downs is a spectrum type of disorder or what but he seems pretty sad and controlled most of the time, so maybe he's got it light enough to know how much it sucks to be retarded

sounds like he is just mongolian, you sure he has downs?

• Locked thread