Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Most people do actually abort down syndrome babies. The few you see are from occasional idiots who think it is a good idea to carry a retard fetus to term. The medical community actually does lots of wise but controversial things on the quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like, they don't say this in public, but a lot of terminally ill people go out quietly on a morphine overdose.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

waitwhatno posted:

congrats on independently rediscovering nazi eugenics, been there, done that, didn't work out. just remember that every single poster on this forum wouldn't even exist if they had an easy test for autism risk factors in the 80s/90s, everyone except me is seen as unworthy of life by someone, somewhere. god bless :dings:

Actually, most Downs babies are aborted, to the benefit of everyone involved.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

dik-dik posted:

Probably a grand total of two people in this thread who've ever actually interacted with someone with Down syndrome for more than five minutes total.

Yes, mainly due to the miracle of abortion.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Why would I want to meet the sort of moron who deliberately brings a retarded fetus to term, lol.

Maoist Pussy fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 11, 2014

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Tuesday night is the meet-up for PFRAG (Parents and Friends of Retarded Gay Babies)

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
"Sir, I've just been going over the blueprints. The building is 30% finished, but everything is messed up. The foundation is tilted, the windows are the wrong size, and the toilets are all set to back up into the coffee machines. We should cease further construction!"

"Ehh, no biggie. Keep going."

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

waitwhatno posted:

because last time we tried to mess around with this stuff we blacked out and woke up the next morning totally hung over, with no pants on and millions of vaguely jewish-looking people gone missing

Last time, haha. Try right now. Most parents abort Down syndrome fetuses and other severely damaged fetuses.

That's right, kids: Hitler is back, and he is better than ever!!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

waitwhatno posted:

yeah, but now imagine that the building is actually a human fetus, also build totally wrong like the building. it has arms growing out of its rear end and so on. would it be okay to stop "constructing" that person before it's finished and start anew?

Survey says yes!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bastastic posted:

retards smile a lot because they are happy, not because they are unhappy but unable/don't want to express how unhappy they are. I think it is perfectly okay and good to have a child with downs syndrome instead of adopting a perfectly healthy baby

Same, but for junkies.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Another cool thing to do is get pregnant and then just drink like you have terminal cancer.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm talking Octo-Mom + Leaving Las Vegas style alcoholism, just blasting out a fetal alcohol clone army

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I have a cousin with down syndrome. He's okay but I think it would be better if he did not have down syndrome.

Whoah there, buddy, your words are genocide or something.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't think I want pants-making GBS threads idiots to be happy, that's like even worse IMO

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

MegaGatts posted:

As someone who works with retarded people I can say with 100% accuracy that parents with retarded children are far less happy. Sure it may not manifest right away. The first 12 or so years they're basically normal parents with an emotional time bomb they're avoiding. In those years they tell themselves, "my child will be the one to beat the odds. He might not be a genius, but he could get a job and have a good life.". This falls apart at the beginning of the teenage years at the latest. They see how stunted their child is compared to their peers. They realize the work they have to put in just to keep their child alive is greater than the effort a parent of a normal child needs to expend for their child to thrive.

The doctors visits intensify at puberty when inappropriate sexual behavior shows up. They have to deal with the embarrassment of their son or daughter masturbating in public, flashing their junk to other children, and the scores of sessions with psychologists to keep these u der control. This is when some kind of chronic physical illness shows up, it could be anything from malformed arches that cause pain just from walking to diabetes. One thing is for sure, there will be one long term, chronic illness to hit a retarded person before 21. The parents are used to it by this point. Their illusions that their child will have a good life are shattered. The most they can hope for is that the child will be somewhat happy. They over indulge their kid, usually with food because lovely food is the best thing they can afford after their bank account has been sucked dry over the years by the doctor visits and specialized care. If they're very well off they may over indulge with DVDs or some other kind of stimulation they pray will make their child happy.

Around this time they start looking for options for their kid, the 8 hours aday of respite public school gave then evaporates around 19 or 20. They'll try to meet its needs themselves, but eventually that'll wear them so ragged they'll look for homes. The guilt for putting them in one never really leaves because 99% of homes are horrible places you wouldn't want to put an animal.

The saddest part is when asked if they're happy they'll say yes, like the most insidious form of Stockholm syndrome. Of course if you deal with them over a period of time you'll see them cry a lot.

Really, if youre pregnant with a retarded child please abort it. You'll be so much happier.

I dont want this post to make it sound like I dont think retarded people deserve good lives and care, but the fact of the matter is they rarely get it, they are a burden of their family, and usually suffer from a series of horrible illnesses.

There are tragic accidents of genetics that make it impossible to tell if a child is retarded until its born, in those cases ky heart goes out to the family. However, it is the apex of selfishness to have a retarded child knowingly. You burden everyone who comes in contact with it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Kyrie eleison posted:

A bunch of xtians have this crazy idea that people with down's syndrome are 'human'... ridiculous I know

Humans who could have been different, not severely damaged/miserable humans if their parents had been capable of making responsible choices.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, I guess as long as I am not forced to have a Downs baby then I don't really care if other people choose that particular method of ruining their life.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

GORDON posted:

And hey you could cure the AIDS epidemic if you just killed everyone who has AIDS.

I don't think fetuses are a significant fraction of AIDS havers

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
In GBS 1.0, you would get banned for saying that gypsies are awful. Which they are, btw.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Well, yeah. Plus, the idea is to just not create them in the first place. Which, actually, is a policy that most people currently practice. That makes me feel slightly better about the world.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
No, its a good thread. Plus, it already exists.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Its not a Nazi belief. It is a sentiment shared by all peoples, uniting us and knitting us into a closer family.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Nobody likes retards, but some people are so scared of doing anything that someone somewhere might disagree with they will spend their entire life focused on a retard rather than do a slightly naughty thing one time to prevent that, lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The downsies will just start firing really lovely rockets in random directions and

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Fucker posted:

eugenics are insanely hosed up 2 me and make me sad

You have a memorable avatar and I have notice that everything posted along with your avatar is the wrongest opinion possible on any subject

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Zodium posted:

apparently people with down's syndrome are basically animals with no consciousness so we should abort them, but they're also people who will suffer because of how big retarded retards they are ... so we should abort them??

Just don't have them, it isn't a good idea for anyone involved. This isn't really a complicated conclusion. You can reach it by any path you like.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

tango alpha delta posted:

What constitutes a 'worthless drag on society'?

Retards, definitely. Fatties. Bronies. All the obvious ones.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Are you seriousposting because if you don't want to make fatties, bronies and retards a thing of the past then GBS might not be for you.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
People have a horror of being a pitiable, exhausting, mindless wreck.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Cobweb Heart posted:

it seems like having a Downs kid is essentially gambling on your child's life, much moreso than regular parenting. yeah, we're HOPING he'll end up fine.

No, a normal kid is a gamble. A genetically damaged kid is just throwing yourself in front of a bus.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Do any of the people who work with special needs children know what % of Downs children are born due to an active decision to proceed with the pregnancy vs. being born to a mother who never sought prenatal care (eg addict, mental illness, etc.)? Even if this stat isn't nailed down what did you observe in your own career?

I've also heard that close to 90% of Downies are terminated but I don't actually know if this is true or not.

The study I read said 90% in secular, urban areas and more like 50% in religious retard areas.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Eliminating disease and misery is really evil, guys. I'm just gonna say it, because nobody else seems to have the balls: Hitler.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

I have read the thread and haven't posted till now. I've worked in the field as well and can see why people have the conversation but it seems the overwhelming majority of people just want to say "Haha kill all retards! Haha you will have to wipe your retard kids rear end till he is 50!" This is loving disgusting when it goes on for page after page.

Some people will always laugh at the disabled, fine, but do we really need a circle jerk thread where goons can post, over and over, "death to all retards" and mock people for having disabled kids or family members.

And if any of you have worked in the field and don't admit that the work can help yourself, as well as others, grow as people and help create a better world and community then you either are lying about your work history or are just too fundamentally broken to connect with other humans.

I'm just gonna say it, because nobody else seems to have the balls: you are a pompous oval office who enjoys missing the point.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Everything I do has some measure of self interest, just like everybody else. Is this really surprising? It feels good to help people with special needs. However, I'm just a volunteer.

It feels good to help people by ensuring that they are not born damaged and hopeless before they even get a chance.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

I dunno, you sound pretty damaged and hopeless to me.

Well, sure, but that is normal for an adult. But I am not the sort of monster who would allow a child to be born that way.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Honestly, before working with people with special needs, they repelled me. Does that make me a terrible human being? I feel guilty about it now.

No, it is normal to be repulsed by that which we would be horrified to experience. What makes you a terrible human being is that you advocate bringing more such horrors onto new people.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

How in the gently caress does this advocate bringing disabled innocents into the world? I'm curious as to what mental gymnastics were used to arrive at this conclusion.

That is the subject of the thread, Daniel Webster.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

NESguerilla posted:

Goons wish the world was like Sparta where you would just throw the defective babies off a cliff and watch them splat, but if that were the case there would be no goons to post about it.

The world is like Sparta, except we halt the pregnancy before the defective fetus can come to term rather than using a cliff. hth

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

having a troon or tarded baby should be illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

therattle posted:

I asked this earlier: does it matter why they feel happier, or simply that they do?

It matters. Of course it loving matters why someone is happy.

• Locked thread