Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

Peta posted:

Phuck this thread and everyone in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

cruft posted:

Please tell me you're using a Wacom tablet and not using a mouse to make these lines.

yeah im using a tablet! im not actually drawing on ms paint if you were wondering, the program i use is called paint tool sai

Salmiakki

cruft posted:

awesome, looks like a pressure sensitive tablet too. and it looks like you're bangin' these out pretty quickly.

(I'm now an amateur forensic art historian)

yeah, theyre just doodles. i havent drawn art that ive put a lot of work into in a long time :( but heres an example of when i DO put time and effort into things:

Salmiakki

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I am worried about that poor business man

haha i wish he was a businessman!

hes the character stuart pritchard from the show ''hello ladies'', starring and made by stephen merchant [co-creator of the UK office with ricky gervais and voice of wheatley in portal 2]

Salmiakki

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i feel like you would enjoy my emoticon based on your pig saimiakki :sidvicious:

its a really good emoticon! :)

Salmiakki

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Ah. I didn't recognize him because it's hard to determine his freakish height from the drawing.

hahahhaa

also because i cant really capture his face in that style, not really... but i had a lot of fun drawing it iirc!

Salmiakki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

WD-40 posted:

i sewed three pigs hope thats ok

littlest pig is kind of hosed up imo

this is the cutest

• Locked thread