Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if ports are fine

the ps2 had all the snes ports of final fantasies and stuff through backwards compatibility, all the great ps1 stuff, and then the huge ps2 library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

fronz posted:

did anyone play this game baroque for the ps2

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress YOU

yes but i wish i hadn't. then i tried getting back into it on wii? wish i hadn't. maybe i'll emulate it so i can wish i hadn't there too

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

fronz posted:

just keep trying the dungeon and talking to people in the town, you'll probably figure out how to "proceed".

we should have "let's play" threads, where by that i mean everyone in the thread plays the game, and also posts about it.

i was going to make a thread where you play a steam game and make a video or screenshots about your impressions after you get past the tutorial (nobody wants to see the tutorials)

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
we didn't get a bunch of cool as gently caress japanese rpgs either:
treasure of the rudras
bahamut lagoon
tales of phantasia
star ocean
shiren the wanderer
lennus 2
LIVE A LIVE
secret of mana 2

i may or may not have a folder with every single snes game sorted meticulously

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the company that makes Shiren got a huge hardon for that style of game and cranked out a ton of them and they all own

pokemon mystery dungeon is one series but those are hella easy unfortunately

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Action Tortoise posted:

I like radiata stories bc it had some cool joke armor that rendered in cutscenes.

I like ff6 bc you can suplex a train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zExDUoaZPo

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
ps2 has a huge loving rpg stockpile but most of them were limited print or nobody heard of them or they were ar tonelico

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
The Dragon Quests are the only two that you shouldn't be able to play by memory

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
psp has a bunch of good ones and also emulates gba pretty well, and has native psx support

snes emulation is a bit shoddy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't like bravely default all that much and i love ff5 and bought it at full price because of people telling me how much it was like ff5

• Locked thread