Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
Why would you want to broadcast to the world that you're either too poor or cognitively incapable of getting your pants fitted and tailored properly? Are you still stuck on white socks, too? (That was a joke...I HOPE....)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

uG posted:

op wears white tube socks and tennis shoes with his cargo shorts too

Did you misread the topic? $550 APC dry denim selvedge nudies, washed once at the 6 month mark.

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Al Cowens posted:

OP dresses like a literal child.

This one, specifically.

That child is wearing a belt. Appropriate.

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Highly Unnecessary posted:

maybe jeans fit my fine because i'm not hideously out of proportion??

Why, in this case, would you need a belt?

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
lol if you lammo at lammoing

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

The clip-ons of beltless pants. Don't make me laugh.

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Skeleton King posted:

i have a feeling you arent 100% confident in how you would pronounce that in r/l as being correct

am i right loser? post more poo poo you learned from gibbis and wiki please

No vu reesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

dude you don't even have lips or a tongue so you can't pronounce anything correctly

spooky

• Locked thread