Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

A plague on Earth itself, on nature itself. All the normal versions of these things contain themselves to a few life forms and will eventually reach some eliquibrium.

Not so man, as we could not only consume this world, but others. A galactic plague.

no we can't we can barely go to the freaking moon lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
We could go to Mars right now if anyone actually had the balls (and money) to try it.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i hope the very last thing the modern world does before all it's petroleum-based agriculture systems collapse and everything goes to hell is that we send someone to mars and just leave them there to die.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

SniperWoreConverse posted:

war is the pinnicle of human endevor. humans, the lords of the earth. War is the purest expression of nature itself, war is god

Is that from blood meridian?

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Cardiovorax posted:

We could go to Mars right now if anyone actually had the balls (and money) to try it.

if only mars had oil amirite

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011
Even if we did leave our own solar system we'd most likely be a completely different species by the time we got anywhere worth going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

redshirt posted:

A plague on Earth itself, on nature itself. All the normal versions of these things contain themselves to a few life forms and will eventually reach some eliquibrium.

Not so man, as we could not only consume this world, but others. A galactic plague.

Lol that's way too grandiose. We could wipe ourselves out for sure and maybe even make the world uninhabitable for animalia but even thats just a fraction of life on this planet let alone The Existence Of The Whole Universe

anyway i have 2 words for u OP

• Locked thread