Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
Meet this poor bastard:

He bought a house. It was a cheap house! It was $175,000 dollars. Not bad. Except it was, everywhere, with everything, constantly, and he's still discovering new poo poo that's wrong comically, insanely wrong with it a year later. He signed a waiver basically waiving any recourse he could ever have and preemptively telling himself to go gently caress himself, which is amazing, because the only reason you would ever sign such a thing is to get screwed.

He got screwed/is getting screwed. Come watch :suspense:

So far just some samples, I'll leave it to you to go digging:

•Drain and water intake combo between sink, shower, and toilet that never works

•Load bearing support? Pffft, previous owners took that poo poo OUT, structural integrity is for cowards

•Cable tv? Anywhere? Anywhere in the house?

No, gently caress you.

•16 year old water heater 4 years past warranty (exploded a couple months ago)

•Screws drilled directly into water pipes, immediately causing mold in walls the second a tap is used

•Built in raccoon habitat

Seriously, go digging, this is already an innaproprate level of detail for a nuGBS thread. Go. Bring back what you find: http://www.hoodwinkedhouse.com/#sthash.NFmOAc30.BImYLWw1.dpbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Adventure Pigeon posted:

what's wrong with his face?

I'm an rear end in a top hat and took a screencap of him mid-sentence in an interview :devil:

I do feel sorry for him though. Dude's sunk like, 100k into repairing the place and now he's repairing the repairs. Water is seeping through the new cement in his basement.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Frostwerks posted:

this is the f-35 to grover's f-22

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Sierra Nevadan posted:

He should just burn it down for the insurance.

He even mentions it.

The city inspector heavily implied he should actually do that, lol

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

DJ BK posted:

i'm still unsure, is this about grover or not

and that dude is right, if grover had friends they'd work on his house with him as long as he bought the beer and we got to admire our work every afternoon. after noon.

long live lf

Nah that dude ain't grover, this is just sub Groverhaus levels of construction

...I kinda forgot that part of why people were so into ripping on Groverhaus was his incredible arrogance and incompetence, not just the house itself. This dude really isn't hatable.

But holy poo poo though, not even grover levels. Look at this water in and out combo:

a-loving-mazing. It's like they didn't even just cut corners, they designed it to just loving own the next person who lives there. A joke on you, told via construction.

• Locked thread