Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:siren: Dashcon lives! :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
A. Refund Policy: Emoti-Con and So Attacked Entertainment will not refund badges or related tickets of any reason.

A. Schedule Changes: The Schedule is subject to change at any time, even during the convention. In such case as a cancellation staff with do everything within their power to find a replacement act or panelist, but will ultimately not be held responsible for the cancellation.

Emoti-Con reserves the right to change these rules at any time, and attendees are responsible for their own individual knowledge of the convention rules.

(IV.) Attendees will adhere to a general standard of hygiene. Regular showering and removal of all staining makeup and/or hair dye before slumber is strongly encouraged.

In the event that you choose to purchase a ticket and attend the Event, we also collect certain information regarding your preferred pronouns and/or user site preference.

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW

KiddieGrinder posted:

A. Refund Policy: Emoti-Con and So Attacked Entertainment will not refund badges or related tickets of any reason.

A. Schedule Changes: The Schedule is subject to change at any time, even during the convention. In such case as a cancellation staff with do everything within their power to find a replacement act or panelist, but will ultimately not be held responsible for the cancellation.

Emoti-Con reserves the right to change these rules at any time, and attendees are responsible for their own individual knowledge of the convention rules.

(IV.) Attendees will adhere to a general standard of hygiene. Regular showering and removal of all staining makeup and/or hair dye before slumber is strongly encouraged.

In the event that you choose to purchase a ticket and attend the Event, we also collect certain information regarding your preferred pronouns and/or user site preference.

but do they accept bitcoin?

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

I don't really care about the things Dashcon was about, but I could see going just to make them refer to me by my preferred pronoun, so long as the name tag was big enough to hold it: whoamulewhoawhenisaywhoaimeanwhoa.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Ok who wants to fund me to go to this shitshow. If you absolutely don't want to give them money just pay for it with a CC and do a chargeback. I just want to see people cry.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I am not a book posted:

Ok who wants to fund me to go to this shitshow. If you absolutely don't want to give them money just pay for it with a CC and do a chargeback. I just want to see people cry.

Goons should raise $2000 to fly an Aussie over to document it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

KiddieGrinder posted:

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

I am not a book posted:

Please don't do this. Researchers for credit card fraud aren't going to give a single gently caress about preferred pronouns, and will decline your chargeback just for being forced to deal with that stupidity.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

KiddieGrinder posted:

incredible

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
can't figure out which is better, their hygiene policy or the name So Attacked Entertainment

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

CloFan posted:

Goons should raise $2000 to fly an Aussie over to document it

i'm down

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

That hygiene policy is tamer than what a lot of anime cons have had to resort to.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Tuxedo Gin posted:

That hygiene policy is tamer than what a lot of anime cons have had to resort to.

Based on the videos from dashcon they weren't enforcing it very stringently.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

smg77 posted:

Based on the videos from dashcon they weren't enforcing it very stringently.

neither do most anime cons, from what i've heard.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
More like fandumb, haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

I am not a book posted:

Just walk in with a black shirt and say you're staff.

• Locked thread