Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I mean how the gently caress are they going to know what his erect cock looks like

they know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DoctorWhat posted:

Night Vale is good and you are making fun of the wrong people.

Bendydick Cuminyerbum

Educate me

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3493679

it's a goon project that's actually really good.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I need a name for them

Ben Dick Cum Bum's
Benedict Cuminsnatches
Benedickt
Cumberdict
Benebatches
Dict Cumbers
Benedict Cumberbitches

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Ben Dick Cum Bum's
Benedict Cuminsnatches
Benedickt
Cumberdict
Benebatches
Dict Cumbers
Benedict Cumberbitches

That's the thing there are just too many combinations to choose from

I'll go with BeneDicked

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

I need a name for them

cumberbitches

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Bored posted:

It's just so dumb

A: OK I should clarify: I exaggerated because everything in my life must be as dramatic as possible and explaining something correctly is way less interesting than blowing it up into a hostage situation because i am a tumblr usr

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The dildo will be large because otherwise they will not buy it, but oddly shaped. I will have FYAD design the shape

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kombotron posted:

cumberbitches

!!

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

The dildo will be large because otherwise they will not buy it, but oddly shaped. I will have FYAD design the shape
design your own cumbercock
here's mine

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

I need a name for them

Shercock

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

We could have a whole line of dildoes

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

you motherfuckre

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

sorry but you all lose because "benedict cumberbatch" is already the perfect name for an utter dildo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i tried to listen to welcome to night vale an di found it grating and generally insufferable. wasn't even clever. then i saw a giant fat girl with a night vale shirt and i was completely done

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
loving furries can organise a convention that doesn't get shut down half way through. furries. Tumblr, you are less organised and professional than furries.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
Twatson

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Fatkraken posted:

loving furries can organise a convention that doesn't get shut down half way through. furries. Tumblr, you are less organised and professional than furries.

Expecting someone to be competent is ableism.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

British peen is quirky like British teeth!

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

DoctorWhat posted:

Night Vale is good and you are making fun of the wrong people.

Actually it's not

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Garp Truther posted:

Actually it's not

who cares

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
How Technology Has Changes Our Livs sounds like a fascinating panel but I do wonder how Doing the Do REALLY works

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

John Denver Hoxha posted:

The hotel just brokeshamed them so hard. I'm literally shaking

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Heath posted:

what the gently caress is with the weird 3 finger nazi salute?

http://chiiathingy.tumblr.com/post/91519402264/dashcon-play-by-play-of-the-almost-cancel

quote:

12. MOCKINGJAY SIGNAL apparently this starts to mean be quiet like when you’re in elementary and you hold up two fingers and shhhh.

13. “How is this real life” is texted to my boss.

14. “people are literally running into other people in an attempt to give money.”

15. weeping girl count: 8. I want to give them all tissues.

16. “10 bucks says we make it.” some random guy starts announcing things ??? people are very concerned. Mockingjay signal again. Overhear, “is this cultural appropriation if it’s from a book that’s not real” and AM NOT SURE IF SERIOUS OR NOT???

17. People have been locked out of their rooms. Counted 5 people in swimsuits shivering who apparently are unable to get into their rooms again. Super lovely, hotel.

18. Quotes of the night,

"I just don’t know how this could happen."
"I hate the staff, hoW COULD THEY DO THIS TO US."
"I’m not crying, I was JUST IN THE POOL."

19. Evidently staff is used to people attending for MODEL TRAIN CONVENTIONS? holy poo poo nothing can prepare you for this oh my god.

20. LMFAO PEOPLE’S MOMS ARE CALLING THE HOTEL TO DEMAND INFORMATION oh my god

21. Various fandoms called upon and cheers result.

22. Carry on my wayward son is played, massive sing along occurs. Mockingjay sign again. Now we’re singing les mis?

23. “I CAME OUT HERE TO HAVE A GOOD CON AND I’M FEELING SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW”

24. Queen is being sung. Friend I made at the con says, “I bet they’ll play we are the champions” when we make goal.”

25. apparently it’s 20k they need? this is all poorly explained/vaguely confusing.

26. jfc people saying “TWEET MISHA” “tweet john green.” “tweet mark ruffalo.” pls no tumblr what are you doing

27. “make john green find the thing?” not sure what this is referencing. people chanting frantically.

28. mockingjay AGAIN. Stirring speach by random dude who seems to make announcements. “This is our place, this is us.” blah blah band together, money. Someone is throwing homestuck gang signs and trying to explain “morelles?” I am not entirely certain they didn’t say “moray eels” but hey. Random dude is delivering speeches as cecil baldwin? P sure

TWEET MARK RUFFALO

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm so loving angry right now.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I stand by my mockery. More so after being told it's a goon.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
there's a tumblr convention claiming to be held hostage by the hotel and the hotel's lobby is full of fat white ppl and they have a loving benedict cumberpatch lust event, but nah none of that has any comedy potential let's talk about if its okay to like thing or not

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
im pretty sure the internet not only makes you stupid, but also gay:

i'm chewing on my internet wires right now, trying to escape

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Almost all of those actually relate to fandoms (Dr Who, costumes for anime stuff, etc.) and the ones that don't will be taken over by squealing fandom people.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

literally a hog posted:

TWEET MARK RUFFALO

this would be a good username

mods, please

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
if astrology isnt just homestucks stuckin it up ill eat a hat

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

"Mental Health Support"

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

:allears: This is beautiful. This is a dream come true. I always imaged most of Tumblr people looking like that, fat white teens. Among the best trainwrecks I've seen.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

ok tumblr experts i need an explanation of shipping. you imagine fictional characters loving sure great. ok now please explain how that sustains an hour long or whatever convention panel's worth of presentations and discussion, as well as an apparent library of classification and acronyms, thanks in advance!

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

tranime scholar posted:

i wish it was a real hunting panel. could you imagine a bunch of tumblrs watching someone field dress a deer?

I got hate mail from tumblerites just for posting a photo tutorial on how to break down a rabbit. This, from people who routinely shove Big Macs into their gaping maws.

bonestructure fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jul 12, 2014

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Bored posted:

quote:

Q: call the police about this omfg you are being held against your will
A: Ok I should clarify: we were herded into a room to be informed of the problem. The con itself is being held hostage, not the people specifically. Also everyone just broke out into Do You Hear The People Sing. It was inspirational.
Posted 15 hours ago

It's just so dumb

This is my favorite part. "Okay, Tumblr Justice Squad, we're being oppressed! We should gather together and sing an old fashioned protest song to lift our spirits and show our enemies that we are stronger than them!"

"Uhh... Does anybody know any protest songs? I can't remember the second verse of 'If I Had a Hammer'..."

"What about 'Blowing in the wind?'"

"Are you kidding? The first line is 'How many roads must A MAN walk down... ' get out of my face you sexist monster"

"Oh, ummm... Er..... What about the protest song from Les Mis?"

"PERFECT! I know it by heart!"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The hunting panel refers to them hunting supernatural creatures, from the show supernatural

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bored posted:

Lol.

I thought someone was gonna do a trip report on this back when someone else posted a thread on the upcoming tumblr con in GBS.

I didn't watch the video, but I thought a 3finger salute was the brownie salute.

Yeah, but no one donated to my PayPal and I wasn't going to spend $65.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

madeupfred posted:

Yeah, but no one donated to my PayPal and I wasn't going to spend $65.

f***ed up

• Locked thread