Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

I went through several levels of fakeness. The first time I realized something fishy was going was when Diamond Studd showed up in WWF but his name was now Razor Ramon. Well, maybe he had to change his identity because all the WWF guys saw him on TV as Diamond Studd and knew he was an rear end in a top hat.

Then around '94 when all the stupid wrestler with a day job gimmicks came out I knew these guys couldn't possibly be working two jobs, these are characters they're playing on TV. But at least they're actually still fighting each other, just in costume. Razor Ramon went back to WCW and became Scott Hall, his real name. He didn't want to play a character anymore, but he had been talking like Razor Ramon for so long that he forgot what his real voice sounded like. I got into a fight with another kid during recess because I cheered for the NWO.

ECW came around, WWF started getting more violent in response. WWF was mostly fake; they weren't actually fighting but they still hated each other. ECW was all real. WCW, Scott Hall, and the Wolfpac were completely fake. My buddies and I all agreed on this. I was such a fan of Bret Hart that I sided with him against America.

About a year after that I went to a new school and everyone thought I was really stupid for being so into that fake poo poo.

When I was a little kid my grandma and all the other old ladies in my extended family loving loved wrestling and would get together to watch the PPVs. One of my aunts couldn't bear to watch the Shawn Michaels vs. Rick Martel match from Summerslam '92 because they were both so handsome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread