Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I remember my grandpa having to tell me it was fake because it was the only way I would talk to him. Million Dollar Man did something or the other and I was just SO UPSET and I knew my grandpa always loved him so I was furious he would like a person like that. After I found out that he wasn't really an evil person and, by association, my grandpa wasn't an evil person, I kind of became a fan too. Then my grandpa and I did a puzzle of him over and over and that's a happy memory.

My grandpa died when I was a kid and I was a fan of wrestling on and off afterwards. But I saw Ted Dibiase live at Wrestlemania and I was so pumped because of that.

Oh and I missed his funeral for an Undertaker match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread