Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

Did they get every ugly dutch girl to come together for that one picture?

Pfft, I'd gently caress everyone in that picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

I Greyhound posted:

Get hosed, Brazul

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

lmbo

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

id stick a finger in that dike

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
so brazil got back thiago silva who was suspended, who was also supposed to be some awesome defender, and he was a non-factor

how did brazil make it this far anyway? theyre pretty bad

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

so brazil got back thiago silva who was suspended, who was also supposed to be some awesome defender, and he was a non-factor

how did brazil make it this far anyway? theyre pretty bad

brazil played ultra pleb non-teams for the most part and even when they didn't the ref was basically their 12th man on the field

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
kicking the poo poo out of everybody, diving like fury, homer refs until these last two matches

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the most aggravating thing about brazil's last two losses is that all commentators who get paid for loving nothing are now like "but what if neymar had played?"

like nigga i'm sorry but

1. neymar isn't very good outside of having his team serve him assists against poo poo non-futbol country teams which would flop in the average euro 3rd league

2. even a team of 11 neymars couldn't turn 7-1 around

anyway now we have to endure people kissing neymar's rear end until some bigshot commentator musters the balls on calling him out as being merely decent after which all poo poo-tier commentators will also dogpile neymar

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Brown Menace posted:

the most aggravating thing about brazil's last two losses is that all commentators who get paid for loving nothing are now like "but what if neymar had played?"

like nigga i'm sorry but

1. neymar isn't very good outside of having his team serve him assists against poo poo non-futbol country teams which would flop in the average euro 3rd league

2. even a team of 11 neymars couldn't turn 7-1 around

anyway now we have to endure people kissing neymar's rear end until some bigshot commentator musters the balls on calling him out as being merely decent after which all poo poo-tier commentators will also dogpile neymar

Yeah people think Neymar/Messi somehow can win the game by themselves when Germany shows it's better to have functional effective team.

Just look how the Seahawks demolished the Broncos in the most recent Superbowl to see another example. But But MVP quarterback with amazing stats will cancel out going up against a more balanced team.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

it hurts, too, because brazil used to legit field loving all-star teams which actually justified their bravado

ronaldo, ronaldinho, roberto carlos, kaka, etc

every one of them was a team in and of themselves, now they gotta do with people who probably nepotismed their way into the team like loving fred

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

At least if they burn all the trains and buses they will no longer have to worry about the strike problem.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Benny Harvey posted:

Pfft, I'd gently caress everyone in that picture.

"I have low standards." would have been easier to type. Why go through the extra effort?

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
I hoot and holler at the television screen while the men kick the ball around the field.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

"I have low standards." would have been easier to type. Why go through the extra effort?

Because we we're talking about that picture? Also, I was implying I would gently caress the dudes at the back if need be to shag the girls too.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

img-timeline bitch

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
Was there anything left to burn after the last rear end beating?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
hehehe

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Who knew the Germans could be so ruthlessly efficient in eliminating defenceless opponents?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Hobohemian posted:

I think a Dutch 3 is about an American 10.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Benny Harvey posted:

Who knew the Germans could be so ruthlessly efficient in eliminating defenceless opponents?

It was almost as if they HOLOCAUSTED the UNTERMENSCHEN.

get it?

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

Raged posted:

I think a Dutch 3 is about an American 10.

And an American 3 about a British 10.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

if the mayans weren't so short sighted they would have seen this coming

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The premier league has the greatest soccer teams in the world.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Shiki Dan posted:

And an American 3 about a British 10.

I know precisely one hot British girl. Probably a 9 by my American standards. Does that mean she's like a 30 in their book?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

betty kicked the poo poo out of veronica

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling how in Brazil it's rare now to see the team colors getting worn in public after the team got owned by Germany and then by Netherlands.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Why do people hate Brazil. A completely reasonable explanation is that they compete with Canada in various industries and Canada is the best. But what else?

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i dont think anyone hates brazil but after watching some of these games go 0-0 and 0 again in overtime, watching someone get their rear end beat is enjoyable

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
brazil were pretty much hubris personified and they all cried like children when the aryan supermen crushed their dreams

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Maneck posted:

Why do people hate Brazil. A completely reasonable explanation is that they compete with Canada in various industries and Canada is the best. But what else?

Probably because they're so high on themselves.

"We're the best in the world because we're Brazil." and they've coasted on that for decades.

Finally other countries have really made strides in improving their game and Brazil has just been utterly decimated so it's actually hilarious. It's like watching that kid who says he's the best at everything get utterly loving trounced.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

doctor 7 posted:

Probably because they're so high on themselves.

"We're the best in the world because we're Brazil." and they've coasted on that for decades.

Finally other countries have really made strides in improving their game and Brazil has just been utterly decimated so it's actually hilarious. It's like watching that kid who says he's the best at everything get utterly loving trounced.

It's similar to the joy of seeing the Lakers or Yankees getting owned. Most of the best soccer myth is built on how Brazil holds the record for most world cup championships.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

The Casualty posted:

I know precisely one hot British girl. Probably a 9 by my American standards. Does that mean she's like a 30 in their book?

Do you also know precisely one British girl?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

• Locked thread