Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh no, two motivated and not lazy obese dudes made money by copy/pasting poo poo mentally ill ppl post about for free on some forums lets all hate them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the gently caress have u ever done besides make this poo poo thread OP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sappo569 posted:

I made this thread, as you already pointed out.

And I also made some pretty kick rear end scrambled eggs for breakfast, with little bits of bacon mixed in.

Your move

i went to Israel a few months ago and kidnapped and murdered some dumb poo poo israeli hitchikers near gaza and theyre still upset about it lol

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bregor posted:

If this gets you fired up then I would avoid the SC thread

lol did they break 48 million yet?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sappo569 posted:

can you get me a discount on toilet paper?

not the top tier stuff, but above sandpaper quality

u suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brainsforbrains posted:

the chive is pretty terrible, but the dudebrahs at barstool really take the cake

grading the newest sex scandal teacher

omg that is so shocking I cant believe they would demean women like -**FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

lol who cares idiot bitch

• Locked thread