Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obliviums
Oct 2, 2013

The only exercise I get is poopin'

Do you fat-shaming try-hards really know how good ice cream is?
I dont like that I did this and I wont read any of the posts, hopefuilly there will be none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
fiiiirst posts

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

glue spikes to yourself then suspend yourself from a tree in the woods and rig yourself up such that if someone triggers a tripwire, you forcefully swing into them

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You have to be very pretty and have a very girlish figure, first.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
if u get tit sfrom hormones or implants im allowed to touch them and fondle them and lick them and yopur not allowed to complain sexual harassment. because im not gay/into traps so im not doing it because im attracted to you. i can even jerk off on your tits and its fine because i dont recognise gender reassignment or anything so your still a guy to me and i am DEFINITERLY NOT GAY

thanks for reading and god Bless.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op i have a corset and red crayons, pm me

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

The Brown Menace posted:

glue spikes to yourself then suspend yourself from a tree in the woods and rig yourself up such that if someone triggers a tripwire, you forcefully swing into them

disguise yourself as a treasure chest and bite anyone who tries to open you

• Locked thread