Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Bolian Blues posted:

2% seems way too low
From what I've read, it's about representative of the whole population. Yes, there are that many pedophiles in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

the uncivilised parts of it pretty much are
so are the "civilized" ones, really.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

yeah ok some places suck like extra hard

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

.lnk to the past posted:

i doubt there's a statistic for people who want to rape kids but dont, since that's not really something you'd go around advertising
There actually are, mostly based on anonymous studies.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

gently caress the ROW posted:

CArdiovax's a big expert in all forms of kid touching. Hell, he posts in D&D
i resent that remark, i have never posted in d&d ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I'm pretty sure it's even the same rate in the general population.

Yup, there are almost 4000 paedos registered on SA.
Luckily we know where they all are.

• Locked thread