Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Cardiovorax posted:

From what I've read, it's about representative of the whole population. Yes, there are that many pedophiles in the world.

not all of them act on it tho otherwise the world would be a nightmare of childrape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

the uncivilised parts of it pretty much are

i have a feeling a man from south africa would gently caress anything that has a hole

they are the true pansexuals

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Cardiovorax posted:

so are the "civilized" ones, really.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/25/south-african-rape-survey

quote:

A new MRC study in Gauteng, the country's wealthiest province, found that 37.4% of men admitted having committed a rape, while 25.3% of women said they had been raped.

lol

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

gently caress the ROW posted:

CArdiovax's a big expert in all forms of kid touching. Hell, he posts in D&D

i knew d&d was a high brow forum for intellectuals when someone posted 'why not eat the rich' with a one sentence post and got several hundred serious responses detailing how everyone in western society is exploited

• Locked thread