Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm only asking because there are a lot of avatars with hitlers or white people and lots of custom titles with german words and hitler. There's just a lot of hitler going on.

I mean are you guys racist or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

both, OP

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
most goons are openly ashamed of their white skin color and wish they were born black

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we're drowning in the deep ironies, op. not waving, but going down for the last time.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

posting to ruin the thread

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

they are just germans, whose the real "racist" here op?

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
I'm gay, OP

Take from that what you will

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont hate any one based on their race ever

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

im kind of the hitler of white people

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
kill all white people

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
I don't think there are too many white supremacists on gbs, like maybe 14-88, idk.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
poo poo I actually feel a bit dirty after posting that

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

Morkyz posted:

I don't think there are too many white supremacists on gbs, like maybe 14-88, idk.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
according to the government's own released statistics, nonwhite non asians, have the least amount of education, and tend to commit more crimes. That's the most offensive way i can say people are wasting my tax dollars.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Morkyz posted:

poo poo I actually feel a bit dirty after posting that

woah i almost thought u were a nazi. glad u cleared that up

Korthal
May 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBMMe5ziHX8

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
clearly not op lowtax himself came down from his house on high in michigan or some other poo poo state to say that racism wasn't cool in fact it's so uncool you shouldn't make off color jokes at all

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
AD-HH is what Aryan kids get in Germany instead of ADHD

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

i have no idea what you're talking about op *looks at profile picture* oh

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm the Grand Wizard.... OF FUNK

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Harime Nui posted:

I'm the Grand Wizard.... OF FUNK

der reichstag funkadelik

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
really who cares there is nothing you can do to make people like each other. If you broke the world up into states/countries that only had people of a single ethnicity who were like minded, they would find something to hate about each other. If they decide to not just kill the people within their own nation they will just pick a neighbor to murder.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Most white people are racist. That's just how they are.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

dontcareaboutname posted:

really who cares there is nothing you can do to make people like each other. If you broke the world up into states/countries that only had people of a single ethnicity who were like minded, they would find something to hate about each other. If they decide to not just kill the people within their own nation they will just pick a neighbor to murder.

:negative:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

we evolved to be good at killing.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I hate nazis OP

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
gbs has a lot of racists in it

Problematic

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

we evolved to be good at killing.

id say its more that we evolved to be deeply social creatures and for one reason or another this requires the creation of "out" groups to despise. and we are really good at doing that.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
History has kinda shown, that asians, whites, muslims to be the master races of the world.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I resent the implication that white supremacists cant be kind or level headed. Just because i know that whites are smarter than blacks doesnt mean i want to oppress them. I never got that line of thinking. Hell im smarter and more civilized than a dog and yet perfectly friendly with them. Also its not white supremacy so much as black inferority. Im willing to admit that jews and perhaps the japs are at least as smart as white people.

WorldsStongestNerd fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jul 13, 2014

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

id say its more that we evolved to be deeply social creatures and for one reason or another this requires the creation of "out" groups to despise. and we are really good at doing that.

honestly if you don't have some kind of goal or thing to do then life is boring

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Lowtax is actually Hitler in disguise. Why do you think this website is called "something awful" ?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Corey Plumper posted:

I hate nazis OP

Your avatar says otherwise. Try again, liar.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

History has kinda shown, that asians, whites, muslims to be the master races of the world.

goon is teh mastur race

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
if we send every black person who complains about black people being slaves 150 years ago to africa would they shut up?

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

White power.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no one really likes hitler. its a fad, like long hair cuts or government

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
you all should be ashamed of yourselves, if not for this than something else

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

Im white and I really like 2 chainz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
really its not that white people hate people because of their skin color we just hate poor people. we also hate the south where you basically got white people acting like poor browns.

• Locked thread