Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I had sex with the gorgeous little dancer daughter of the landlady even though I was loving shitfaced and fell off a chair my friend was an incredible wingman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I don't have time to post in between working and living all my stories

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Total Meatlove posted:

Is the landlady's daughter the other girl from the earlier stories or is chaz shagging his way through a small yorkshire village like a randy Rodney Blackstock?

It's the second one, although last night my sister and friend commented that I've pretty much run the village dry now

But this girl is pretty loving cute and intelligent and cool and stuff I think I've found my summer girl

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Good evening posting super friends

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

It'd be great if when I had sex I could actually remember it properly and also didn't forget what the girl's face looked like while I'm going down on them

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I miss Greg but am looking forward to our new posting life under Gigi Galli and also looking forward to having lots of beers with them both in march, 2015

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Comgrats on being a pussy eating bitch u will get throat cancer from eating pussy its true

I will get throat cancer from drinking rose wine by myself but of the fleeting muddled memories I have of the night we rolled around a lot and did all the positions and christ she had the cutest little butt

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

fat greasy puto posted:

chaz did all 300 kama sutra positions with the dancer girl and then made her a cocktail stirred with his pinky

I'm poo poo at cocktails but make a nice white russian

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

I don't believe the girls are hot cause he lives in england

She hot w/ a cute face and curly hair but yeah I'm gonna shag my way across you country next year

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'm here but I'm not old tgulp

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I can't wait to share a bourbon with suqit on the *checks notes* boardwalk in San Antonio before a night of sweet brutal loving

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I would always make my own breakfast but then last week decided to try the red bus cafe two minutes from my house for the novelty and I wish I hadn't

The beans were runny the sausages about 98% rusk the bacon limpid the eggs that peculiar sort of incredibly slippy consistency you only get from poo poo cafés and the novelty of being sat on an old bus by a road wore off in about 2 seconds

Always cook your own breakfasts lads

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

RIVER WALK I meant river walk sorry suqit

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Sorry

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

package came today, cheers fluo. good lad

What the gently caress

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Cool to decide to spend the day off cleaning and tidying and being productive then your lower back goes and now it's loving painful to bend or sit down

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

gettin some work done and having a liquid breakfast now

I'm jealous but then I drink all those good beres on the reg so w/e

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Fluo posted:

:spergin: brewdog is highly over rated and only got big because of their annoying in your face 'punk' PR team

it's an average IPA with some black malt

now The Big Taff Man will back me up on this, i'd rather have a radlers than that

I like dead pony club but their loving marketing is the most obnoxious bullshit

Thornbridge are probably my favourites I could drown in halcyon or Jaipur or kipling

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'm going to watch boyhood tomorrow

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Yo boyhood is the most incredible and serenely beautiful film I think I've ever seen go watch it ok bye

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Did he suck him to completion or just like in the magaluf video, like how gay was the sucking situation

It was in between the two

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Did the guy jizz in, or on you (no homo, in fact feel sick just writing this)

Nope we just noshed each other off for a bit with no ejaculation then he wanted to do more and I didn't because I had a terrifying moment of clarity and realisation that maybe I didn't wanna blow or be blowed by a man anymore

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I had a homosexual experience once but I've had more heterosexual fucks than most of you idgaf it was all formative

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Suqit have you seen boyhood yet apart from everything else amazing about it it reads like a love letter to your state I can't wait to visit in april, 2015

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Are you going to watch your newborn baby bursting its way out of your wife's vagina pissflaps

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Airport posting

Congratulations on the full terming Pissflaps.

Good luck

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

no im going to be flirting with attractive foreign barmaids and deli shop workers

Seems fairly good and full of win imo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

The ex deli girl is apparently training to be an air hostess which is pretty worrying

She would be extremely good at most aspects of the job because she's so loving oblivious to anything and smily and giggly most of the time

However if the plane started going down she would probably say lol and take a plane crash selfie

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

There's nothing gay about sucking a friend's dick for a little bit

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Just a bit of casual noshing

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I have received more blow jobs from men than you have women

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Chris de Sperg posted:

its not a contest tgulp

Agreed, human warmth and intimacy is its own reward

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Sucking dicks and banging chicks? Hell, I do both

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I was on the aids plane and died with everyone else I'm ghost posting woOooOoOOo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I have two women in the restaurant and they've steadily made their way through a bottle of wine and I went over to take their dessert order and they told me I have a "magnificent bottom" and one of them has the sexiest gently caress me eyes

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Worth getting sacked from my job for having a shag in the toilets?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

When did my life become a Russ Meyer film

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

stickyfngrdboy posted:

what did they get for desesrts

Chocolate terrine

Come say hi sometime, our terrace is a lovely place for a pint in the sun

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

fat greasy puto posted:

i want a wep cum vs chaz tall sex tale competition

Wep cum would win no question I was an ugly oval office with an awful ponytail and terrible face fuzz and three extra stone for my late teens and early twenties

I'm making up for lost time now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

must be cool to go sunbathe and then look like a monster from event horizon for 2 weeks because your skin is all pale and gross and british

I sunbathed yesterday in my tiny pants I wanna get my pasty rear end legs brown

The rest of me is pretty good though

• Locked thread