Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
I have a scheduling issue. Do I invite a speed runner or his exwife who will suck and gently caress 12 guys at once? This is so stressful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
You need to find out her time and get someone willing to beat it

also gotta make sure the sliders are set the same: greasiness of nerds, average number of sexual partners per dude, all that stuff or else your speed run won't be recognized

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

turn the exwife sucking and loving as many dudes as possible into a new speedrun category

Willias
Sep 3, 2008

gggiiimmmppp posted:

turn the exwife sucking and loving as many dudes as possible into a new speedrun category

this

its something different you can do between games op

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

gggiiimmmppp posted:

up the ante, surgically install additional orifices all over her body using labgrown vaginias. equal distribution of pussy.

Chris Awful fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 14, 2014

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
cummer dames gunna cuck

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Chris Awful posted:

up the anti, surgically install additional orifices all over her body using labgrown vaginias. equal distribution of pussy.

ante

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

auntie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

You need to find out her time and get someone willing to beat it
I think you are missing the point, why would anyone beat it when someone is willing to suck and gently caress them instead?

• Locked thread