Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
i didn't go out any say hi to anyone when they came in and now it would be weird if i went out there because no one knows i'm here because i've just been sitting in my room quietly. they're playing liar's dice and laughing really loudly, i think there are like 7 people out there. but now i have to pee and the bathroom is next to the living room. what should i do goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
go out and if anyone asks what's up just say you had a strong dose of that dope and had the nods for 6 hours

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

walk silently past them to the fridge or the bathroom or something without making eye contact or acknowledging them and on your closest approach rip your wettest nastiest fart

Goobish
May 31, 2011

piss bottle

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
>go left

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

kill yourself

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
kill your famil, op

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

mikerock posted:

kill yourself

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Chris Awful posted:

kill your famil, op

Chris Awful posted:

kill your famil, op

Chris Awful posted:

kill your famil, op

Chris Awful posted:

kill your famil, op

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
there are even more people now. i think there is a party brewing. hopefully i can just go out in a little bit and act like i just got there :D

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

little surprised that it was reply no.5 but GBS is GBS

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
jump out the window so it looks like you did just get there, then once you've been integrated into the party, say nothing for about an hour, then silently go back to your room and resume what you were doing.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010
Tell them to keep quiet because you're watching anime op

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
im thinking about trying steroids now because of the other guy's thread.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

BUTT CONSPIRACY posted:

you are on the right track.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Make a gimp mask out of a black bin bag and wear just the mask and a thong then walk into the party and shout "ok so I've got the rohipnol when does the fun begin?"

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
OP dress like a hobo and go to the bathroom, no one ever notices hobos.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
stand your ground and shoot all of them

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Your friend-having roomates already warned everyone that they live with a weirdo. Your shame is basically already done, just go pee and get some food.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
show them your dick

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

BUTT CONSPIRACY posted:

it might make you more confident and help you over come your crippling anxiety

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.
this is the gooniest op. seconding jumping out the window but try and play it cool when you walk in covered in grass stains and without and shoes on

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy

Goobish posted:

piss bottle

if you have a 2 liter or more, see how much you can fill before they leave and post pics

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

sunday night gbs

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
go out and play Liars Dice OP its a fun game. Have a few drinks or w/e and show a bit of your wild side. Maybe put some sex moves on someone as well.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
i went out there and awkwardly waved at them and they're drinking and this one girl looked at me like a huge weirdo so i came back. now they're all going to the bar so i can play ftl in peace.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

BUTT CONSPIRACY posted:

i went out there and awkwardly waved at them and they're drinking and this one girl looked at me like a huge weirdo so i came back. now they're all going to the bar so i can play ftl in peace.

goon.txt

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

BUTT CONSPIRACY posted:

Did you use your hands to wave at them?

Noob mistake.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
walk out of your room naked then piss in corner, then flip the table and run screaming back into your room

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
men don't wave don't be that guy

was your other hand in your pocket? lol i bet it was. JESUS CHRIST

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Run out there and DEMAND to suck some of their dicks before they leave. Just scream louder and louder and plead for dick.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Big Beef City posted:

Run out there and DEMAND to suck some of their dicks before they leave. Just scream louder and louder and plead for dick.

sounds p gay

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i can relate op. my former roommates used to have co-ed drinking parties in our apartment. before it started, i would make some excuse as to why i had to leave, and go drink alone at the bar for 6 hours and then come home to my apartment once everyone left.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stigmata
Jul 5, 2004

Oh Trey!
pretend like you just woke up from a killer unimpeded slumber and actually socialize

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i can relate op. my former roommates used to have co-ed drinking parties in our apartment. before it started, i would make some excuse as to why i had to leave, and go drink alone at the bar for 6 hours and then come home to my apartment once everyone left.

Bullshit, halfway houses don't allow you to have parties.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

FrozenVent posted:

Bullshit, halfway houses don't allow you to have parties.
what part of former roommates don't you understand, you stupid loving white trash piece of garbage?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Turns out the rumors are true. Taylor Hanson’s rear end in a top hat is one big sloppy mess… at least it SOUNDS that way!

A matter of two days ago the rumored sex audio of Taylor being hosed/fisted in a bathroom (which has been floating about the internet for the past few weeks) finally found it’s way onto a public file share/host site and is taking the internet by storm. According to the rumor in recent weeks Taylor was recorded by one of his sex partners on a small mp3 recorder during sex in a bathroom.

First linked through The DataLounge the audio clip lasts a whopping five plus minutes long. Through out the audio you can clearly hear grotesque squishing, slopping and plowing sounds. The funny thing is, Taylor’s voice is crystal clear groaning and moaning in his signature style mixed with “Oh GOD” and “OH gently caress” over and over. Shocking some is the grunting from his MALE partner who talks about how nice his rear end is. The audio wraps with a variety of noises from farting, bubbling and splattering sounds, complete with Taylor panting, grunting, straining and sighing in the process of what insiders say is him prolapsing his worn out rear end in a top hat.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

pee on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Piss out the window.

Never mind, do this instead.

• Locked thread