Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
do you mean weed op? because ive done the weed.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I am not a voodoo child myself no

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Is vomiting while prone on your back the Jimi Hendrix Experience

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm white, OP, so having the Jimi Hendrix experience is probably cultural appropriation and I don't want to do that.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
The Jimi Hendrix experience is in the eye of the beholder.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

i might be experinced maybe i forget

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
op should definitely experience an overdose

Thriftwood
Dec 13, 2005

Harime Nui posted:

prone on your back

how is this possible

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy78gaHLPVs

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

It's better to overdose than to fade away

Jimi Hendrix
Janice Joplin
Keith Moon
Jim Morrison
Amy Winehouse
Sid Vicious

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
excuse me
while I puke and die

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

And the wind
whispered

'im gay'

*bwuh bwuh bwuh*

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Have you ever had the Jimmy Savile experience?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Did you have to compress that image so your 56k modem could download it in time for this thread or what?

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

lol if you've never seen the face of god while on acid

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
more like purple gays

"scuse me while i kiss this guy"

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Turns out the rumors are true. Taylor Hanson’s rear end in a top hat is one big sloppy mess… at least it SOUNDS that way!

A matter of two days ago the rumored sex audio of Taylor being hosed/fisted in a bathroom (which has been floating about the internet for the past few weeks) finally found it’s way onto a public file share/host site and is taking the internet by storm. According to the rumor in recent weeks Taylor was recorded by one of his sex partners on a small mp3 recorder during sex in a bathroom.

First linked through The DataLounge the audio clip lasts a whopping five plus minutes long. Through out the audio you can clearly hear grotesque squishing, slopping and plowing sounds. The funny thing is, Taylor’s voice is crystal clear groaning and moaning in his signature style mixed with “Oh GOD” and “OH gently caress” over and over. Shocking some is the grunting from his MALE partner who talks about how nice his rear end is. The audio wraps with a variety of noises from farting, bubbling and splattering sounds, complete with Taylor panting, grunting, straining and sighing in the process of what insiders say is him prolapsing his worn out rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

GelatinSkeleton posted:

lol if you've never seen the face of god while on acid

And The Gods Made Love - Electric Ladyland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJpz92gp65Y

• Locked thread