Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Low content contribution!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jackyl posted:

good stuff

:agreed:

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Best beer best thread

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

watwat posted:

Best beer best thread

Now I have to fight you.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
there's no Yuengling in my home state which is bad, so when I go somewhere that had it, I buy them and put them in the hotel fridge and drink them all week after getting back from dinner and drinks, ts will be a good week

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Yuengling is prolly the best macro lager in the country if not the world??

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
I also enjoy Yuengling, great thread OP

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Its good and cheap. Im gunning shots of vodka at the moment but I wouldnt mind a yengling

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

great another aatrek thread

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
younglings, huh? aatrek?

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

actuakly youngling tastes like apples juice and also ha s a low ABV so you'r pretty much gay. drink ipa's like a man

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

indigi posted:

Yuengling is prolly the best macro lager in the country if not the world??

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

GelatinSkeleton posted:

actuakly youngling tastes like apples juice and also ha s a low ABV so you'r pretty much gay. drink ipa's like a man

first off I'm not a hipster and second off I do like sweet water 420 but Yuengling is where it's at and if you disagree you are a bad person

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

is there even another example of a macro Vienna lager in the states

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
im drinkeng coors light and listening to joni mitchell

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
yuengling is good stuff when you just want a solid no frills baseline beer

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
^^^^^Dat

GelatinSkeleton posted:

I love beer~ *begins fellating every flower on earth.*
*shoves hops into every orifice*
I'm a real man!

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

jackyl posted:

first off I'm not a hipster and second off I do like sweet water 420 but Yuengling is where it's at and if you disagree you are a bad person

420 is a pale ale, but for real though Yoooooeungloing is a pretty good beer for the price. I dont drink it much because for some reason it tastes like apple juice to me and third shift amber lager is the same price, with a higher ABV. Also Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA is one of the greatest tasting things on earth.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I am drinking Milwaukee's Best Ice right now.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

GelatinSkeleton posted:

GelatinSkeleton posted:

420 is a pale ale, but for real though Yoooooeungloing is a pretty good beer for the price. I dont drink it much because for some reason it tastes like apple juice to me and third shift amber lager is the same price, with a higher ABV. Also Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA is one of the greatest tasting things on earth.

I like Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA but whenever my friends get some snooty IPA it always tastes like bitter rear end to me.

I prefer porters or stouts if I'm just enjoying the taste, but when I'm gonna be drinking more than two or three beers then Yuengling is pretty awesome.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Yodzilla posted:

yuengling is good stuff when you just want a solid no frills baseline beer

If you're gonna drink cheap beer, Yuengling is the way to go. It's funny here in Ohio, because some morons still act like it's some kind of crazy awesome craft beer or something just because it used to be hard to get here.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I am drinking Milwaukee's Best Ice right now.

you're a garbage human being fyi

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Bregor posted:

I like Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA but whenever my friends get some snooty IPA it always tastes like bitter rear end to me.

I prefer porters or stouts if I'm just enjoying the taste, but when I'm gonna be drinking more than two or three beers then Yuengling is pretty awesome.

there are some milk stouts that I think are delicious but for the most part I prefer really hoppy beers over the malty ones. i've had some whiskey barrel stouts that were heavily alcoholic and they were just disgusting to me.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
that's cool man i had a black and tan earlier just one though everything in moderation!

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

but for whatever reason the more bitter, the better for me

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
People from PA just call Yuengling lager. It's confusing.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

GelatinSkeleton posted:

but for whatever reason the more bitter, the better for me

have you ever had Victory's Storm King Stout

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

gleep gloop posted:

People from PA just call Yuengling lager. It's confusing.

"people" from PA suck, and are gay

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

indigi posted:

you're a garbage human being fyi

eat my shorts

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

indigi posted:

have you ever had Victory's Storm King Stout

I have not. The specific stout I'm thinking of that I like is Left Hand milk stout

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

GelatinSkeleton posted:

"people" from PA suck, and are gay

I agree. Northeast PA, like the Pocono region, is home to nothing but poor trash people.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
there's better beer to be had at the same price round these here parts

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Seriously Northeast PA, anywhere serviced by the Northeast Extension, is the deep deep south of the North.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
I would drink Yuengling if it came in 40s.
As an aside, Bell's Two-Hearted is the best beer ever made. So many wrong answers in this thread.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Yuengling would be pretty good in a 40, agreed.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

two forty posted:

Bell's Two-Hearted is the best beer ever made. So many wrong answers in this thread.

the best beer ever made is theresien brau

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Yuengling does come in 40s and idk where yall live but you can get a pint for around 4$ in Philly so it's usually the cheapest option available

GelatinSkeleton posted:

I have not. The specific stout I'm thinking of that I like is Left Hand milk stout

Storm King is an old school Russian Imperial Stout, it's hoppy and bitter as gently caress, I think you'd enjoy it. if you get a fresh batch it smells like a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale when you pour it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

two forty posted:

I would drink Yuengling if it came in 40s.
As an aside, Bell's Two-Hearted is the best beer ever made. So many wrong answers in this thread.

Awesome beer.

best beer is La Fin Du Monde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

La Fin du Monde is a good beer but I'm not even sure it's Unibvroue's best. I might go with Maudite or Terrible

dee eight posted:

the best beer ever made is theresien brau

1) which one 2) whatever you answer, no it isn't

indigi fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jul 14, 2014

• Locked thread