Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I was hoping for .500 so I know that scrap will carry me to the division title.

Go AZ Scrappers (please change team name TIA).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

:snoop:

(It won't last)

e: PS thanks again for running this dude :hf:

kensei fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jul 16, 2014

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

Well, that was unexpected.

Tellllll usssssssssss

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I'd like to see my lineups that the AI came up with.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Interesting. Thanks for posting those. Will the next update have some expanded team stats, or can we just request those?

(Isn't there a way to make the files exportable, so we can see what we want to see in our own install of OOTP?)

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

I'd prefer to only do those by request because doing it for all 30 teams would take foreveerrrrr.

(There probably is but I don't know how to do it)

I think as long as you just Export like found here: http://manuals.ootpdevelopments.com/index.php?man=ootp15&page=import_export_functions nothing should break?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I knew it wouldn't last :smithicide:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Hi

I would like an export of my team's stats if possible.

Thanks for doing this, it is awesome!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Monicro posted:

Where da league leaders at

Not on my team :v:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Welp

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I'd like to see my team's expanded stats so if I need to make a panic trade I can :angel:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

angrygodofjebus posted:

Clay Buchholz loving sucks. I'd like to reorder my rotation if I could so that it's:

Cole
Wheeler
Scherzer
Griffin
Buchholz

But god drat my bullpen pretty much owns.

K/BB:
Allen 63/9
Salas 48/12
Loup 50/13
Downs 22/5

I'd be willing to trade a good bullpen arm for any decent hitter. He doesn't have to be great, just anything better than a .600 OPS. Position isn't important as he'll play DH/1B. But it would need to be a trade like tadashi outlined (I send you good RP/worse hitter, I get a worse RP/better hitter back).

Would you like a Ryan Howard? I would like to MAKE A DEAL

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

angrygodofjebus posted:

We have another :siren: trade :siren:

Oakland trades:

Max Scherzer
Darin Ruf

to Arizona for:

Josh Beckett
Ryan Howard

the mighty declining power of Ryan Howard, surely the missing piece for this Oakland team

Confirmed that I too am re-arranging deck chairs on the AZ Titanic.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Uh, just slot in Scherzer in the rotation and let Ruf be the 1B/OF off the bench. I am not starting him over GoldSchmidt, but if he's a better OF than one of my starters go ahead and plug him in.

e: OMG my new avatar is here!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Don't die, thread

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

JosefStalinator posted:

NL West Supremacy, death to other divisions

Above .500 and I'm out of the race in 4th.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Pander posted:

When the last place team in the NL West is above .500, you know it's the loving best division, gently caress the rest.

a-yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Jubs posted:

I'm curious to see stats for the players from Arizona and how Ryan Howard did after his trade.

Same!

• Locked thread