Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
I too am puzzled by my predicted record, but I don't own the game. I think irl the team I drafted would crush the opposition handily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Well at least Kolten Wong isn't stinking it up, but apparently the rest of my team is.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Well that was better, though I do hope that Yu starts striking people out soon. I guess my bullpen must be doing horribly, though I'm not sure why they would unless the starters I put there don't translate well.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Pander posted:

He's actually pretty good at it. Stephen Drew being one of the OBP leaders is the real :stonklol:

OBP nothing he's second in OPS, now thats some good sample sizin.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

I just want to know how I'm losing so bad. I've got 3 of the top 10 starters in the AL so far and what I think feels like a reasonable offense(at least people are getting hits, yet can't get to .500.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Man I've got to have one the worst bullpens ever, I guess the game doesn't think much of converting starters. I'm just guessing this based on having at least 3 good starters last update and my defense and hitting being pretty good in this one.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

So why don't I get an All Star? :( Ah well at least our fans can look forward to the Kolten Wong batting title chase.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Well I suppose I shall humbly ask to see my terrible stats as well. I really am shocked the team is doing this badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Hmm my offense was pretty good, but pretty much every pitcher I drafted underperformed except Will Smith.

• Locked thread