Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Hi, I am the GM of the Chicago White Sox. You may remember me from such great moments as, "Drafting Miguel Sano", or "Drafting Mikael Franco", or "Not taking a Baseballer over the age of 30."

I whole heartedly promise to exceed my early season projection. Since I have a lot of prospects and young guys, their ratings will improve over the course of the season. Also, I feel like the rest of our division is depressed somehow by Minnesota's projection. When Minnesota fails to win 100 games, the rest of the division will benefit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

What's the schedule going to be like?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It would generate a ton of reports.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I think the world is demanding a Miguel Sano update after the next export.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Can you take Arreta out of the 5 hole for me and move him to Long Relief/Spot Starter and go to a 4 man rotation?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I would just like to see my team page if possible. I think before any trades can be made most people would have to see theirs.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Move Snydergaard to long relief/spot starter, put Arrieta in his rotation spot
Put Paco Rodriguez back in as closer, why did the game take him out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The White Sox would have been an awesome team in a not stacked division. I'm glad to win 81 games with this competition.

• Locked thread