Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
b4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I found a penis gif of some cheetos jammed in a foreskin but I'm going to take the high road & not post it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Posting whale dick is cool tho right?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i think that counts as bestiality and necrophilia

prtty hot

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

draconic posted:

rap game easy but the dope game gravy

my dick m16, yo dick- broke vending machine
e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnzYG0ZkrXg

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

Trixie Hardcore posted:

is that a penis

what is that

is that a penis?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Barnacle penises are really fascinating apparently

http://boingboing.net/2010/12/16/barnacle-penises-are.html

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

articles like this because sometimes science for sciences sake is dumb

quote:

published by J. Matthew Hoch, barnacle penis researcher.

lmao

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Sure OP, I like to use my penis to scratch itches in inconvenient places

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_hDvnM_xao

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Whales must have pretty good aim. Would be hard to gently caress while swimming along.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jul 14, 2014

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Mine is short. I have a micropenis. I can't jerk it off with two fingers. I want to emphasize the fact that my penis is very small and far from the formation of the bell curve.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I have a great idea, how about you all post pictures of your dicks in this thread! I think it will bring us closer as a community.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Node posted:

Mine is short. I have a micropenis. I can't jerk it off with two fingers. I want to emphasize the fact that my penis is very small and far from the formation of the bell curve.

*makes note on clipboard labeled "goon penis size"*

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

krampster2 posted:

Wales must have pretty good aim. Would be hard to gently caress while swimming along.

As an island, I think it's pretty stagnant and doesn't travel much.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If you want a mental image of what my brain's spank bank looks like imagine the warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark but instead of being filled with ancient treasures the crates are all filled with penises.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Just full to bursting with dicks, no sense of organization or reason, just crate upon crate of dicks of every race & form and in the back of the warehouse lies an empty aisle of shelves labeled "GOON PENISES" waiting to be filled.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

my brain works the same way

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just saw the thing about all races, i have to retract my statement because while i am not racist in any way i hate italians so they dont count for me. thanks

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
Someone post the youtube of the lady making predator sounds and grapefruits.

I lost the link about it.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Good ol' Angel's Bonus Technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2PwriqOjc

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
uncut

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Is bonerflexing the same exercise as working one's kegals? Just asking for a friend

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Yeah, I got a penis. What of it?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It's been nearly 24 hours and not a single goon cock to be found?! Maybe people are right when they say the forums are no longer relevant.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

krampster2 posted:

Whales must have pretty good aim. Would be hard to gently caress while swimming along.
Here, I'll let Very Enthusiastic Whale Biologist explain it for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUQP0vO6W-8

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op the answer is no we can't until you post a pic ... fucker idiot ...

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
Why you want dick pics so bad Trixie?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Facepalm Ranger posted:

why would anyone not want dick pics

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
thread should just be wordless dickpics

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Facepalm Ranger posted:

hmm I think you're the odd man out here... :crossarms:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If you want a mental image of what my brain's spank bank looks like imagine the warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark but instead of being filled with ancient treasures the crates are all filled with penises.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Just full to bursting with dicks, no sense of organization or reason, just crate upon crate of dicks of every race & form and in the back of the warehouse lies an empty aisle of shelves labeled "GOON PENISES" waiting to be filled.

whoflungpoop posted:

why would anyone not want dick pics

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

drat, look how that one sausage bends her bottom lip back for a second. hot is that you trixie in the gifs

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

erect

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

lonesomedwarf posted:

drat, look how that one sausage bends her bottom lip back for a second. hot is that you trixie in the gifs

If it was me they would all be brats.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

So far nobody has made me feel threatened.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58P5593d-w

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

let us talk about penis

The best penis.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It's been nearly 24 hours and not a single goon cock to be found?! Maybe people are right when they say the forums are no longer relevant

Well, I wouldn't want to get probated for breaking the tables....:smug:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

last time i showed a goonette my dick she used the jpg to cast a spell on me. not gonna get me twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Phalloanalysis, or lingam gnosis, is an ancient art of personality assessment based upon the idea that there are four types of penises named for each of the four elements of the ancient world:

Earth
Air
Fire
Water
Most penises represent a combination of two of these types and, consequently, their owners share the characteristics of the two.

Earth penis
Earth penises look like yams, potatoes, turnips, or other tuberous vegetables. Unusually large, earth penises tend to be of an irregular shape and exhibit dark pigmentation. Earth penises are associated with large, hirsute, pendulous testicles.The earth penis' owner tends to be of a homely appearance and a pragmatic nature and is apt to be a farmer. He is the domnant partner in any relationship. A down-to-earth individual, the earth penis owner has simple, ordinary, everyday tastes, in sex as in other areas of his interest and activity. Chances are that he is of only average or below-average intelligence.

Air penis
The air penis is likely to be long, to be slender, to be of a light complexion, and to have a bend in its shaft. The small, round, lightly pigmented testicles associated with the air penis are carried close to the body, indicating a cold nature. Who owns the air penis? The artist. More specifically, although an intelligent and imaginative lover, he is an artist who is likely to be bisexual and to have difficulty making and keeping commitments, being of an adulterous and fickle character.

Fire penis
The fire penis is thick, smooth straight, symmetrical, and hot pink to red in color, indicative of its owner's fiery sexuality and his aggressive, controlling nature.

Water penis
Small and soft, the water penis is the most feminine of the four types of phalli. Although they tend to be nuturing men who enjoy doing tasks that are usually considered "woman's work," such as cooking, cleaning, and taking care of children. However, the water penis owner has a strong, active libido and may prove too much of a man for many would-be partners.

• Locked thread