Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is the bone from a walrus' dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i have a water penis

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i prefer all penises to be in my mouth

because im gay

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
g) goku

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Bolian Blues posted:

Earth penis
Earth penises look like yams, potatoes, turnips, or other tuberous vegetables. Unusually large, earth penises tend to be of an irregular shape and exhibit dark pigmentation. Earth penises are associated with large, hirsute, pendulous testicles.The earth penis' owner tends to be of a homely appearance and a pragmatic nature and is apt to be a farmer. He is the domnant partner in any relationship. A down-to-earth individual, the earth penis owner has simple, ordinary, everyday tastes, in sex as in other areas of his interest and activity. Chances are that he is of only average or below-average intelligence.

Any goons with the Earth penis please PM me & I will plow your back forty.

e: also down for an Earth-Fire cock combo

VibrioCholera
Mar 7, 2003
I hear they grow back like iguana tails so if you get the clap just cut it off and wait a few days.

careful if you get scared it falls off so dont watch scream

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

should have gone for the water penis if you want more bang for your buck

now that i've read it i'm definatelyt fire/water combo so if you need some STEAM in your ENGin oh forget this

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I think everyone is beautiful in their own way but if I'm being biologically honest I would prefer a man with an irregular yam penis with large, hirsute, pendulous testicles.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Seriouspost would probably gently caress a Human-Sasquatch hybrid

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
*wears out Harry & the Hendersons VHS with repeated pausing & rewinding*

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Seriouspost would probably gently caress a Human-Sasquatch hybrid

you like big dicks we get it

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Hello

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

hey, sup?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

pixelbaron posted:

you like inhuman dicks we get it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey look, it's the same handful of people who populate every GBS thread about genitals, rofl

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
This is just going to keep happening until we get a subforum devoted to genitals.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

or until you folks find someone to share your hideous lives with, but that probably won't happen :D

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
That was kinda rude imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

a vile accuracy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

scalded schlong posted:

a vile accuracy
ok we don't have to see this one

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

drat, everyone was having a great time talking about penises and balls, and cocks, and anime ritsu has to come gently caress it up

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

or until you folks find someone to share your hideous lives with, but that probably won't happen :D

this is absolutely spot on in my case though

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

There was a TEDTalk with a lady who researched the physiology of penises. Weird to think we only just figured it out...

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

lonesomedwarf posted:

drat, everyone was having a great time talking about penises and balls, and cocks, and anime ritsu has to come gently caress it up

I think it's unfair that if you want to talk about your hobby & that hobby is anime or spaceship video games or lifting or hating things it's okay to talk about it in GBS but if your hobby is other adult's genitals goons will call you out for being a weirdo. ritsu probably does have a point though, if I'm meant to see everyone's dick it will eventually happen for me & I need to stop trying to force it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
"Genitals bad!!!1" Typical nerd worldview.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think it's unfair that if you want to talk about your hobby & that hobby is anime or spaceship video games or lifting or hating things it's okay to talk about it in GBS but if your hobby is other adult's genitals goons will call you out for being a weirdo. ritsu probably does have a point though, if I'm meant to see everyone's dick it will eventually happen for me & I need to stop trying to force it.

lmfao

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

yo, you're a fuckin weirdo. peace

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

My genitals are normal, and I have pictures to prove it. PM me.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

a cop posted:

It's a trap

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I have a big dick.

Well ok bye.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

dick

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

a cop posted:

I'm going to have to demand that you show your genitals next to a copy of today's newspaper so that I know it is you.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i will show you my dick trixie provided you show me yours

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i will show you my dick trixie provided you show me yours

poo poo yes bitch, I will show you all my dicks.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Dick curation is as valid an art form as dick creation, IMO. Sometimes moreso.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The Human Crouton posted:

I'm going to have to demand that you show your genitals next to a copy of today's newspaper so that I know it is you.

Yeah that's standard.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm sorry that you're so lonely.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i will sext with you, trixie hardcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm sorry that you're so lonely.

Not with all these dicks to keep me company! *sobs through entire blowbang*