Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey look, it's the same handful of people who populate every GBS thread about genitals, rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

or until you folks find someone to share your hideous lives with, but that probably won't happen :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think it's unfair that if you want to talk about your hobby & that hobby is anime or spaceship video games or lifting or hating things it's okay to talk about it in GBS but if your hobby is other adult's genitals goons will call you out for being a weirdo. ritsu probably does have a point though, if I'm meant to see everyone's dick it will eventually happen for me & I need to stop trying to force it.

I'm sorry that you're so lonely.

• Locked thread