Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
After I make a post, I like to refresh furiously and check every reply to the topic to see if someone responded to me, or quoted me fpr any reason. Anyone else do this? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

constantly

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

I thought you autobanned yourself

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

3 times so far

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

holy poo poo me too but there never is one except to call me a fag which i dont mind becayse it's appropriate and they are correct

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lonesomedwarf posted:

holy poo poo me too but there never is one except to call me a fag which i dont mind becayse it's appropriate and they are correct

fag

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

everyone does we just don't talk about it

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Oil Can Boyd posted:

3 times so far

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:bigtran:

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg&feature=kp

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its okay people always want me back so they always buy me an unban

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
i like to stick my head into the toile t and then slam the seat down until i die

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cool Blue Reason posted:

i like to stick my head into the toile t and then slam the seat down until i die

rip

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Oil Can Boyd posted:

yeah, same.

we should do the twitter thing or whatever someday.

that's where all the cool kids are now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have a twitter mostly i talk to my friend ben on twitter and send my pictures from my 3ds to it

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Oil Can Boyd posted:

its posts like these that cause my depression to deepen

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i do this and im often qyioted. im highly quotable sering as im king of posting. im a somethingoffal superdstars. ppl love me, love too quote me. and everybody wants to be muy friend. men want to be me, and women want to be me with men. top poster #1: me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ilikedirt posted:

i do this and im often qyioted. im highly quotable sering as im king of posting. im a somethingoffal superdstars. ppl love me, love too quote me. and everybody wants to be muy friend. men want to be me, and women want to be me with men. top poster #1: me

this is true plus you have a fantastic av

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OMFG FURRY posted:

its posts like these that cause my depression to deepen

dont be sad

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

ilikedirt posted:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if u havent emptyquoted ilikedirt then let me tell u buddy. u havent lived the posting lifestyle just yet

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
i too have post anxiety

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

With spelling and grammar like that, I'd be surprised if you even got a sarcastic emptyquote...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ilikedirt posted:

if u havent emptyquoted ilikedirt then let me tell u buddy. u havent lived the posting lifestyle just yet

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i legitimately want to marry ilikedirt

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
whats worse: being so highly sought after on a forum that people you don't know will spend money to keep reading your posting, or finding that to be an enviable position to be in

i think i should just lie down and die

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

i never have

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont have very many friends irl so its nice when people on the internet miss me, oyu know

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i don't really do that, but sometimes i make a post so bad that i refuse to open the thread again to see the reactions

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

OMFG FURRY posted:

i think i should just lie down and die

i tried this but its harder than you think i got hungry and got up to eat before i realised what i was doing

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i dont have very many friends irl so its nice when people on the internet miss me, oyu know

you've made over 7000 posts in less than a month

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
look my spelling and gramer is due to me typing on an iphone WITH ayuto correct turned off. i like to post dangerously. oh u dont? sorry about ur lack of backbone *does donuts in harley with righteous babe on back*

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Hey OP, Sabel here. Come at me.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i hope this isn't really true, sid. everyone needs irl buddies to do dumb meatspace bullshit with sometimes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i hope this isn't really true, sid. everyone needs irl buddies to do dumb meatspace bullshit with sometimes

the past week i actually hung out with my two irl buddies 4 nights in a row so that was good but other than them and my fiancee i dont really speak to people irl

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
that feel when no gf

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Al Cowens posted:

Hey OP, Sabel here. Come at me.

This baseball gag has screwed with everything. I was wondering who you were!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Is this where I post cats? :ohdear:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah dude do it i will too this is my cat roary as an 8 week old and a few weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
that feel when no baby
that feel when no honey
that feel when no ragtime gal

• Locked thread