Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Fucker posted:

Why is it funny for a woman to have a penis?

That was a horrible video. Looking forward to seeing how they apologize.

Because boys have penises, girls have vaginas. Are you really having trouble figuring it out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
fire trannies into the sun

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Did you not see the 16 page FYAD post that was goldmined?

It was all about me. You should check it out.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3648939

That should keep you busy and not bitching about trans rights.

you need to get off the internet for a while & get your head sorted =/

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

i just want to applaud fucker, you did good kid

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
spawned an epic post by wayne

Wayne Gretzky posted:
I have shingles, rosacea and cystic acne on my neck so bad that my mother gave me special dispensation to not wear a tie at my grandfathers funeral, which I was forced to attend despite having several intense phobias, adhd with inward-focussed rapid-cycling "hoot and run"-style bouts of "hello my fedora hello my game boy hello my rag time gal" mania which instantly becomes "i am under a jeep now crying" depression at the sight of either a) wide open spaces or b) too many faces (basically i see a red door and i want to paint it black, hello mom, not going to work too good at peepapa's ol' burial party), professionally diagnosed aspergers, suspected borderlands personality type, I'm diabetic and, in my opinion, selfie culture is loving retarded.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

spawned an epic post by wayne

Wayne Gretzky posted:
I have shingles, rosacea and cystic acne on my neck so bad that my mother gave me special dispensation to not wear a tie at my grandfathers funeral, which I was forced to attend despite having several intense phobias, adhd with inward-focussed rapid-cycling "hoot and run"-style bouts of "hello my fedora hello my game boy hello my rag time gal" mania which instantly becomes "i am under a jeep now crying" depression at the sight of either a) wide open spaces or b) too many faces (basically i see a red door and i want to paint it black, hello mom, not going to work too good at peepapa's ol' burial party), professionally diagnosed aspergers, suspected borderlands personality type, I'm diabetic and, in my opinion, selfie culture is loving retarded.

oh. poo poo. its me i am the trans

edit: lol irl

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

why do you make that face every time you post a picture of yourself

can you post a picture of yourself with a normal expression so that i may have my catharsis

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

dumb novelty song with some kinda clever turns-of-phrase sung by a funny looking and endearing old guy. i'm literally shaking.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Can someone post the lyrics so I don't have to watch america's got talent

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I haven't been this loving triggered since Adam Sandler's 1992 album "They're all gonna laugh at you"

This song is loving barbaric, burn this country to the ground, I mean holy poo poo.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Lazerbeam posted:

Can someone post the lyrics so I don't have to watch america's got talent

Girls got a penis, man feels cheated, much like the universe cheated the aforementioned "girl"

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
i long for tranny death

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
its not an original sentiment, but its true.

Trans Ferdinand
Oct 24, 2005
Take Me Out Of Gear
psyopmonkey is cool and attractive, and probably would be so as a dude or a chick

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry trans ferdinand psyopmonkey doesnt like other transexuals.

Trans Ferdinand
Oct 24, 2005
Take Me Out Of Gear

lonesomedwarf posted:

not actually trans, fyi

been an austrian nobleman for years

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am glad that we still live in a world where creepshows that want to cut off their dongs can still be made fun of.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
psyopmonkey can never resist a chance to get himself attention

truly the worst user

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

lonesomedwarf posted:

Chuck Tanner posted:

truly the worst user

yeah, whats the deal with that

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
and what's the deal with the old baseball name/avs

figured i'd ask since a number of those dumb gimmick fagnasties are in the thread

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

whoflungpoop posted:

and what's the deal with the old baseball name/avs

figured i'd ask since a number of those dumb gimmick fagnasties are in the thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3643963&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Chuck Tanner posted:

truly the worst user

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3012487&userid=143621

I lolled super hard at the leper's colony today, psyopmonkey edited out all the beggin for chat posts where he refers to himself as a man but left the ones with question marks and female

Trans Ferdinand
Oct 24, 2005
Take Me Out Of Gear
haha, olde baseballe figures

all my 5's

Pizzagate Pedophile
Mar 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Fucker posted:

Give an rear end in a top hat a break for being old. Would you give a rapist a break for being old too? gently caress off, he's a prick and i hope he has a heart attack on stage.

He's contributing to the very jokes that get trans women killed. Last month, four trans women were killed, in cold blood.

Shut up human being

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
im completely fine with trans/gay/bi and all that stuff, but when books have gender neutral names and gender neutral drawings of people, it really pisses me off because it makes it less about the math problem and more about 'which gender is this drawing' because of the awkward comments of 'how many balls does he have left' 'isnt that a girl though, her name is taylor' and 'no, its a guy, look at his hair' 'but she has boobs' 'no he works out' etc

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gently caress the ROW posted:

I lolled super hard at the leper's colony today, psyopmonkey edited out all the beggin for chat posts where he refers to himself as a man but left the ones with question marks and female

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3648939&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post431915464

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
If I was on national TV i'd use every second to spew as much hate as humanly possible tbh

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
so have any of yall made out with a chick and had her erection pressing insistently against your thigh

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

so have any of yall made out with a chick and had her erection pressing insistently against your thigh

god yes

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Trans people are incredibly insufferably full of themselves, it's absurd how much of a special snowflake they portend to be.

Psyopmonkey is like the most reasonable I've seen on the Internets and I'm unsure of what that implies

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

rofl

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lazerbeam posted:

yeah, whats the deal with that

Full of hormones and estrogen, wants to show it off, never leaves house

Not a hard trail to follow

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

attention is really good and everyone should crave it all the time

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

Oil Can Boyd posted:

attention is really good and everyone should crave it all the time
please don't encourage drug addition tia

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

drug are bad

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
as a former DARE student i can confirm this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

as a recovering drug addict and regular user of marijuana, dont do drugs, just stick to pot kids

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

stop posting your picture everywhere gently caress

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

some people have addictive personalities and need to stay away, even from things that aren't chemically addictive like marajuana. that person is me. it's been three weeks since i smoked and i feel better for it. here are some other thing that i have to stay away from:

sugar
chocolate
caffiene
whole grains
wheat
sunshine
ladies
asphalt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
*cuts off own dick* ima real wonamn now!!!

• Locked thread